Jab We Met.

Jungkook's POV

Ok, so this trip to India has been the best part of my life. We have been everywhere except Punjab where we are heading now.

We ate loads of food which were extremely spicy! learned so many ways to say hello! like Vanakram and
Kemcho.

We also enjoyed some beautiful festivals. We saw Mumbai's Ganesh puja and also witnessed Holi, the festival of colors.

It has been a few months since we left Korea. We got the good news that Mira was about to become a mother and we were all so excited to become uncles. 

We sat at Delhi station at 11 PM waiting for our train to arrive. As I sat with my headphones on with the others beside me I saw some girls passing by and squealing looking at Tae hyung who was freaking handsome.

I was waiting to meet an Indian girl and I thought maybe in the course of the trip I would meet some beauty in a filmy way. And I always wanted an Indian bride like Simran (from DDLJ). Guess it wasn't my luck.

Our train soon arrived. We got up grabbing our luggages. I looked around at the station hoping that something would catch my eye, but I was met with nothing. I sighed before boarding the train.

We sat in our respective seats. Namjoon hyung was looking into some hotel problems on his phone, Jimin hyung was watching stranger things and Tae hyung was glued to his phone, lazily scrolling away on Instagram.

We still had about a few minutes before the train started, so I got up and went to the gate where I was met with a quiet and less crowded station.

I stood to enjoy the cold breeze when the train started off. The train slowly took off at a very slow pace.

Suddenly, I heard someone yell and looked around to see a beautiful girl running after the train. Her luggages held tightly as she tried to not to let anything fall. Man, she's strong.

I looked at her amazed. She knocked me into my senses as she shouted
"quit staring and help me up you idiot!!"

I quickly shook my head and held the train handle and bent over giving her my hand as she took it and jumped on the train. Oh my God?! DDLJ??!

She stood there holding her knees, trying to catch her breath.As she calmed down, she jerked her head up shooting daggers at me through her eyes. 

"you made it! thanks to me!!.' I said trying to be brave as she scoffed and folded her arms over her chest

"I could've lost my train if you didn't stop daydreaming and you were back to reality from your dreamworld thanks to me!!" She said sarcastically as she marched inside.

I stood there as she disappeared into the compartment. Then I fist-pumped the air as I said to myself" I found my desi girl!! I've got to tell Mira!'

I saw her as she settled down on the seat opposite to ours. I glanced up to see Taehyung hyung staring at her. I kicked him lightly to divert his attention at me. He looked at me with an arched eyebrow 'what' he mouthed.

 I gestured pointed towards her and then back to me as a 'she is reserved' sign and he smirked. Then I turned towards the girl who was still busy settling down.

'This was my chance' I thought. I sat and cleared my throat loudly. She didn't notice. My cheeks turned red as Tae Hyung suppressed a laugh. Glaring at him I rolled my eyes as I looked back at her.

She took out her phone which was ringing and answered it.

"Ha ma(yes mom)" she said. I kept looking at her. She had finished settling and was talking over the phone comfortably. I waited patiently for her to finish talking to her mother. (Thanks to all those hindi movies, I knew some words in hindi)

"Sab thik hai maa. don't worry. Sam ko airport bhejne ki koi zaroorat nahi hai"(everything is ok mom. don't worry. You don't need to send Sam to the airport).

After about fifteen minutes she hung up and then turned to me with a glare.
"ok, so are you trying to get some 'thank you from me?" she asked with an arched eyebrow. I hesitated a bit but then said

 "no, I wanna say ..... Hi," I said putting my hand forward for her to shake. She looked at my hand with suspicion but eventually sighed and took it giving it a shake. "Hi" She said with a small smile. Her features had softened.

We talked for a long time. She was from Punjab. She was going back home from a tour in Japan for her sister's wedding. She was a character designer and lived mostly outside India for her work.

After a while Namjoon hyung let out a loud frustrated groan. His eyes still on his phone.

"what happened?" Jimin hyung asked looking concerned.

 "Our hotel reservation got cancelled. But it will be difficult to book another since almost all the hotels are full. I'm trying to search more but I'm getting nothing" he said as he ran his hand through his hair . We all fell silent, trying to come up with a proper solution for the situation.

After a while, Shruti cleared her throat and said "Well, we have a guest house and well I don't really know you guys but you all don't seem bad, I can ask my parents to see if the guest house is empty and well.. you can stay there if you want" She suggested

We felt relief as we agreed to her offer. She smiled proceeding to inform her parents.

"They said it was okay, our guest house is vacant. " She informed. We thanked her as she smiled and nodded.

We had our dinner and proceeded to make our bed.

The compartment fell into a state of silent soon. Almost all the passengers were asleep.

I looked at Shruti one last time, smiling to myself as I pulled the blanket over my head falling into a deep sleep

So guys am gonna make the chapters in this ff long as it's gonna take some time. I hope you guys can give me your patience.

                                                         -Yuki