Love Lock

19th September 2022(Two years are gone since the boys went back to Korea)

Shruti's POV

He forgot he doesn't remember. I heaved a frustrated sigh for the nth time since the day started. It was already noon and Jungkook hadn't wished me. Tama was gone to NID(National Institute Of Designing) in Ahmedabad and even Sam was gone to meet his boyfriend in Kolkata(Remember Hrishab??).

I decided to do my work. At present, I was preparing to open my own Boutique and so preparing some new designs. I checked my phone again to see if I had missed any calls from Jungkook. None.

Since his birthday, his calls and texts had reduced(A/N, not the birthday from the previous chap, 1 year has gone since that one). My mind just couldn't work. I heard the bell ring. I didn't get up to see who it was cuz I knew my mom would open it but when it rang the third time I grunted and went to check the door.

I stomped down the stairs. I flung open the door and saw no one. Strange. I walked outside and saw a package. I picked it up and it had my name written on it. Couldn't control my curiosity so I opened it right there. A balloon flew up and had a letter tied to it at the end. I grabbed it.

Inside the box, there was a key. I opened the letter and there was a ticket inside and my eyes widened at the destination written on it. I sprang up and looked here and there looking for him and there he stood with that same bunny smile and handsome face. For a moment I felt that none of it was real but then I ran to him and hugged him, tears rolling down my eyes.

2 years, after 2 freaking years I was touching him again. 

"I missed you, my desi girl, Happy Birthday," He said.

"I missed you too my Seoul boy" He wiped my tears. "Am I really going to Korea? With you??" 

He nodded. I clutched on the ticket that read "Delhi to Seoul". 

"But what is this key for?"

"You'll know once we reach, that's your birthday present. " I pouted at the suspense he was giving me. He chuckled. 

I took him inside and I told my parents and was surprised that they knew that he was coming. Anyway, I got busy with packing. 

11:30 pm, Indira Gandhi International Airport, Delhi

I sat with Jungkook at the airport waiting for the boarding time to arrive. The biggest thing was that he had finally gotten his dream job of working at Golden Closet Films Company in Seoul.

"How are the others?"

"Doing great, Seomi is 2 yrs now, Jin Hyung is so happy. Am just worried about Hobi Hyung and Yoongi Hyung, they have been working too hard. How is Tama doing?"

"Great as expected, she is in her 2nd year now."

It was boarding time, we made our way, and in no time we were already on our way to Seoul.

Location: Seoul

Time:7am

We walked out of the airport and made our way towards the car that Jungkook's father had sent. As we were getting closer to his house the nervousness bubbled more within me. 

We reached the apartment and walked towards the door. After knocking a woman opened the door. A very beautiful lady.

 "You guys are finally here! I was gonna ask Seokjin to go to bring you guys if you were late for longer."She said as we walked in. Jungkook looked at me and said"Meet my sis-in-law Mira"

I smiled and turned to the lady. "So you are the beautiful Shruti about whom Jungkook can't stop jabbering about" 

"That's umm, you are more beautiful" She chuckled. "Thank you"

"Jungkook-ah where were you guys?" I recognized the deep voice immediately and turned with a smile towards Tae."Hello there" he said as he side hugged me.

Jungkook introduced me to his brother Seokjin who was a surgeon and Hoseok who was a pediatrician. His other brother yoongi was at his father's company. Jimin was at his studio.

"Hello " A voice came and I turned to see a stout, firm man with glasses and he had a warm smile on his face. 

"Shruti, meet my father," Jungkook said. I turned towards the gentleman and bowed.

"Hello Mr.Kim" He smiled and said "No need to be so formal call me uncle Kim." I smiled and nodded. 

I talked with everyone a lot and soon it felt like I knew them for ages. Jungkook's father was very kind and his brothers were so good and made me so comfortable. We soon had a  hearty lunch together.

"Shruti let's go, I need to show you something" I followed Jungkook. He took his car keys and we rode away. I looked at the beautiful streets of Seoul. We arrived at our destination. I got out of the car and we were in front of a beautiful house. 

Jungkook came towards me and led me through the gate towards the house. "Did you bring the key that I gave you yesterday?" I nodded, my mind clouded with confusion. I took the key out.

"Open the door" I followed and the door opened at the key's turning revealing a beautiful house. I was shocked, Is this what I think it is? "Our house" He announced. I gaped at him letting his words sink in. Our house, his and mine I thought.

"Oh my god how did yo-" 

"Do you like it?" he cut my question with his. I nodded. "That's all that matters. After we get married we will stay here" He said. I hugged him, so many emotions were flowing through me. We'll be together, finally.

The stay at Jungkook's house in Seoul was a really amazing one. I stayed for a fortnight with him. It was so much fun. We went to the Namsan Tower, he took me to his office and so many more places.

When Jungkook proposed to marry me, I told him that I was too young to marry, he agreed and so we decided to wait for the right time. And within that time we had to work hard and secure a safe future for ourselves.

He drove me towards the airport, yeah I was going back, sadly. I got my luggage and stood, he came and hugged me. We didn't want to let go but we had to. He sealed our lips together. I closed my eyes. "I'll come back soon, "I said breaking our kiss. 

"You have to," He said and with a last 'I love you' I went towards my destination.

The next one is special and also the last chapter~~ :'((