Arrival at Punjab

Jungkook's POV

We arrived at Chandigarh by 9 am. We were heading to the exit when Shruti suddenly ran towards someone and hugged him, both laughing loudly.

The guy had dark hair grown till his neck and a bit on his forehead. He was wearing torn jeans with a black shirt. Their laughter filled the air.

I stared at them then looked at taehyung hyung "hyung, I lost her before I could even get her" he nodded and wiped imaginary tears.

I hit his shoulder. Shruti came towards us and introduced the handsome guy to us.

"ok everyone, this is my best friend Sam. Full name Sameer," I sighed in relief. I reached my hand out and shook hands with him, he flashed a smile. He seemed friendly.

"let's get in the car then?" he said with his husky voice. 

We were on the way to Shruti's home. The scenery outside was beautiful with farms and small houses.

"I swear you are gonna love Chandigarh. I will be your guide if you want." Sam said. "sure " jimin hyung squeaked. My eyes  found Shruti again.

She was smiling. Her black hair falling on her face due to the strong wind. She was flawless. I just couldn't stop the smile forming on my face and quickly looked out.

The house was huge. There were many people outside. The sides were filled with beautiful flowers and plants. It had a welcoming aura. We put our luggage down. Soon a woman came out and quickly hugged Shruti and she did the same "Oh my baby! I missed you" she said with a teary voice. It was her mother.

Suddenly I felt my eyes water as the memories from ten years ago came flashing back. I quickly turned around and wiped the tears without anyone noticing. "Kook, you okay?" Namjoon hyung asked.

I quickly put on a smile and nodded.
"so they are the ones you told about" her mother said pulling away from her
"yes" she said smiling.
Her mother came towards us and clapped her hand. "ok then! you are my sons now! come on! let's have some food first and then we will talk" she said with the same sweet smile as her daughter.

We walked inside and immediately Shruti was embraced with a pair of hands and someone jumped on her making her stumble. She gained her balance and hugged the small person back .

"TAMA!!" she said. The name made me look at the girl carefully. She slowly came down and I noticed that it was the same Tamalika from the plane.

She turned towards us and immediately pointed at jimin hyung and shouted "YOU! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!"

"Jeez Tama, what's wrong? he is our guest". Shruti said. Then Tama explained to her what happened and Shruti started laughing. And we laughed too. Oh, how I love to laugh with her.

After settling down in the guest house we made our way to the dining table for lunch. There we chatted along.

A girl arrived downstairs. She had a cool look. She was wearing a hoodie and torn jeans and had an emo aura around her. She was beautiful.

"Ok guys, this is my other best friend, Tani. She is a music producer. And Tama here is a designer."
Tama scratched her head laughing
"hey" Tani said coolly with a warm smile.

"Ok ok, kids let's eat now" Aunt said carrying two vessels.

"Ma, where's papa?" Shruti asked. Her mum looked up and said "oh, he went on his regular work with Your brother, he will be back so-"

"MY SISTER!!!!" a scream came and soon a big muscular guy came running and hugged Shruti tight. "oh How I missed my baby!" he said.

"uh- Josh, you will suffocate her" Tama said in a calm manner. And he soon realized and let her go. Shruti held herself and breathed heavily " Yeah yeah. I brought the signed T-shirt. You greedy dog" she said glaring at the guy.

We stared at them jaws dropped. The guy was everything a girl could dream of. Dark hair, tattoos, a few piercings, and a very handsome face and an electric smile.

Josh hugged Sam suddenly making him yelp." oh my cutie Sammy, How are you?" Sam slowly pushed him and I noticed that he was blushing a bit

"quit acting like that, just spill the beans" he said sitting down again. "why do guys always do this I-"
" ok ok, quit it boy and sit to eat." Aunt said boxing Josh's ears. We all laughed hysterically. But the one thing that I couldn't get my eyes off was how badly, Sam was blushing. Hmm, something was off.

It was evening. Shruti's Dad came back late and she introduced him to us. The man looked quite scary but he was quite gentle.

I lay on the cot in the terrace, enjoying the cool breeze. Whenever I closed my eyes all I could see was her face. Her bright eyes and beautiful smile. I couldn't help the smile that crept on my face.

"enjoying the breeze I see, young guy" a voice came and I got up to see Josh by the terrace door.
"oh, Josh, nice to see you here" I sat up giving him place to sit. He sat beside me lighting his cigarette.

"dad doesn't allow me to smoke in the house so I come up here". he said exhaling a puff of smoke.

"so how do you like our place?" he asked. "great!"
"and what about my sis?" he asked making me turn my head in shock.
"um- I -uh" I stammered.
"it's ok boy, I saw how you were looking at her, She is a girl with that aura which attracts people to her. And she is one sensitive kind, cries over everything and trusts people easily. When I first saw you, you didn't look like the bad guy. So I hope you won't hurt her," he said as he exhaled another puff of smoke.

I smiled" I won't" he nodded and patted my shoulder and left throwing the cigarette. I sat there when my phone rang. It was Mira. 

"hey, soon-to-be mother," I said
She smiled waving at me.

"So JK, how is India?" she asked.
"beautiful," I said laying down.

"And I think Mira, I found my Dilwale Dulhania"...

FINALLY!! IT's ON!! So, my lovely readers, I am back with another episode of Jungkook Ki Dulhania.

so, did anyone guess, why Sam blushed? 

See you in the next episode!!!

                                           -love, Yuki.