Tae-Zaara

Tae's POV

I jogged through the foggy woods. The cold breeze.. consuming me. To be very honest...this morning jog was my excuse to look for that girl. This was my fifth day since I've been after her. I discovered her name was Zaara. She came to this forest every morning to pray and went away at 6 am when her dad was about to wake up. Reaching the spot I saw her beautiful hair as she stood before the little decorated place which had a statue of a boy with a flute who I discovered is a god named Krishna or Gopal. I saw her as she finished her wish chanting and suddenly spoke out" how long are you going to stalk me??"

Startled, I looked here and there to look for an excuse. She approached me, her face covered with a scarf. She stood in front of me. I gathered myself together. " who said I am following you huh? I come here for jogging every morning" She gave me a half-believing look and shrugged. 

"FINE!" and with that she went away. I sighed in relief. Then it struck me! SHE JUST SPOKE TO ME!!!! I punched the air in excitement!.

In the evening, all of us gathered in the big dining room. We planned on having a movie night. At present we had two couples amongst us, Jimin and Tama, and Tani and Namjoon hyung. Well yes, those two started dating not long ago.

I sat, spacing out as the others were busy chattering about how cool Jimin's proposal was. 

"Ahem! Ok so everyone! Today we'll be watching a very awesome movie, Kal Ho Na HO!! ( a movie of Shah Rukh Khan)." Shruti announced.

" Bruh no! that's too emotional, let's watch Chhichhore!!" 

" hmm, Cool! but guys!! I am gonna introduce to all of you another friend of mine. who will be here in like 5 minutes!" She chirped out and went away to get the popcorns and drinks. I kept staring into space, and my mind goes back to Zaara... Damn she's so beautiful! 

I kept myself thinking about her but I snap outta my thoughts at the mention of her name. 

" So this is Zaara!!!" 

" WOOW!! you are really pretty!!" Jungkook chirps out only to receive a glare from Shruti. ( God they should just start dating already!). " umm Zaara you can sit there" Shruti says as she points to the place in front of me. She hesitates but sits in front of me anyway.

Soon the movie starts, I wasn't paying attention cuz... all my attention was arrested for the beauty in front of me. 

" Wow! that was so funny!!" all of them were discussing the movie. I scrolled through my phone. " You didn't tell me you were Shruti's guest," Someone says as I look up to find Zaara. She sits beside me and hands me a glass of coke. " sorry I was rude to you" she says. I smile, " It's alright," I said and she smiles back at me. She has a beautiful smile.

" So um am Zaara. I am a Sophmore in college. You?" 

" Am Lee Taehyung, I Graduated last year from college, I am now looking for a place for an internship. " She looks at me amazed. 

" So, you have any ambition in mind?" she asks.

"umm... I wanted to become a musician" " your parents don't allow? "

" No no they do. Just that in Korea there is a huge competition in the music industry" she gives a thoughtful nod. " what's your ambition?" she hesitates but replies with a 'nothing'. I wanted to ask more but we were all interrupted by Simran who was calling Shruti from the balcony of the second floor.

" WHAT?!" Shruti shouts back. Finally, Simran ran downstairs and answered " KRISH IS COMING!!!" " What?!" and they both squeal in excitement. Who was this guy?

" who's Krish??" Jimin asks. " Shruti's childhood friend..." 'and first love," Tama says completing Simran's sentence. Shruti hits her with the pillow " no he's not!"

My first reflex was that I turned to Jungkook. His smile was gone and he had a grim face. He has to work hard now!!

Zaara went home. I just couldn't stop thinking about her, I smile as her thoughts float in my head. I arrive at my room to find Jimin fast asleep. I sigh and go to sleep beside him. O what a great day it was!!!

                                              *******************************************************

Hey Fellas!!! so I and my best friend Demira, just made this a joint account!! and we are working on tons of stories now!!. I will be starting Simran's wedding Chaps soon. So grab your popcorns!!! For enjoying an elegant Indian wedding!!!

P.S- Do listen to the songs I give in each chapter, You'll surely get the feeling.
And yah.. gotta thank my sweetie pie for this amazing cover

 gotta thank my sweetie pie for this amazing cover