It's now or never...

Jungkook's POV

Since yesterday, I can't get the fact outta my head, that Shruti's first love is arriving. I kept feeling so vulnerable. What if she still loves him, what if he is the one for him and not me. 

I was shaken out of my thoughts, as Shruti tapped my shoulder to call me. " you heard me?" she asked. 

" Sorry I wasn't listening, can you repeat?" She sighed. " I asked why do you look so down??" she turned around and started chopping the vegetables. At the moment we both coincidentally woke up early together, so we decided to make breakfast for everyone. 

" Umm... no nothing am fine. " " C'mon you can't lie to me!! say it!" she nudged my shoulder. 

" It's just that, we'll be leaving after the wedding and the wedding will be over too, so... I am gonna miss everybody. " I am gonna miss you. I say to myself. Her back was still turned to me, so I couldn't see her expression. " I am gonna miss you too..." she said after a few minutes. I looked at her, surprised. " umm... Jungkook," she turns around to face me, " do you.... umm.. have a girlfriend?" I was shocked at first but then said " I did, but she wasn't quite my type, so we broke up" 

" I-" we both say in unison. "you first" 

" I am really glad I met you that day..." she said. 

I looked at her, shocked. "I-" " SHRUTI!!!!" I was cut off by Tama as she hopped downstairs. I sighed and went out of the kitchen and out of the house. 

The cold breeze hit me as I walked through the empty roads. Why can I not tell her that I like her? No! Love her. I sighed as I sat on one of the benches near a house. Multiple thoughts ran through my mind and I was interrupted by a call from someone. I looked at the phone and saw that it was from Mira. "Hey, my cutie bro-in-law!!" I smiled. "Hey sis-in-law," I said dryly.

"What happened Kook?" I felt a lump in my throat. "Mira I... Nothing, How r u?" 

" oh am fine! just living with this little one in my tummy and your brother has been jumping around day and night about how the baby is going to be a girl" I chuckled. 

" How is he so sure it's a girl?" " Dunno, anyway I gotta go now ttyl kookie!" I replied with a bye and she hung up.

There was excitement in the whole house. Many aunties and uncles were arriving. I sat on the side as I watched everyone and her. " will you keep staring or even tell her something?" I looked at my side as Tama and Simran were sitting beside me. " Jungkook, You have to tell my sister. I know her, she will never take the initiative, I don't want her marrying Krish"

I let her words sink in me. She was right, I thought. "Oh god, Pammi Aunty" Simran said as she excused herself. Tama patted my shoulder as she followed Simran. I took a deep breath " ok Jungkook, It's now or never!"

"Yeah and that time when you fell on the pool while dancing" I sat as I saw Shruti and that annoying guy laugh. We were sitting in the car as we drove to the mall for shopping. As we arrived we got down and Tama dragged me to the side. "what are you doing? Go to her!" she scolded me."Hmph! Ok fine I will, but I need your help.

"Jungkook! Look at this!" Shruti said as she showed me a blue Sherwani. She came towards me as she put the Sherwani close to me. "Hmmm, It looks good! Do you like it?" I nodded with a smile. She put the Sherwani around her arm as she looked through the other stuff. "Umm... Shruti, I wanna tell you something later. Ok?" She nodded not looking at me.

"Jimin How is this?" Tama asked chim. The shopping was still going on as I stood outside the shop. I took out my phone and started planning for tonight.

***************************************************

Shruti's Pov

Damn the bags are heavy. We were on the way back home. Since our house was in a Kinda suburban place so it was gonna take us quite some time to reach home. I set the bags aside as I plugged in my earphones. The whole car was silent as everyone was silent. I looked to my side and felt the air gush out of my lungs as I saw Jungkook sound asleep. He looked so peaceful in his sleep. Then I remembered the first day I met him at the train station.

That night as I saw him sleep on the train at night, he had that same adorable expression. My mind went back to our conversation this morning. He will be leaving soon I thought. I felt a lump in my throat at the thought of him leaving. I held back my tears as I moved closer to his side and looked at his sleeping expression. 'I like you jungkook' I thought to myself. I wish I could tell him. A tear left my eyes before I could stop it and I decided to get some sleep.

The sound of soft laughter and camera shutter woke me up and I saw all of them, literally all of them taking picture and laughing. I jumped at the terrifying sat as all of them burst out laughing.

"You guys are so adorable!" Tama said between her laughs and giggles. I looked to my side and found jungkook staring with sleepy eyes. I smiled. I shook my head as he looked at me and got off the car and headed straight to my room, my face flushed.

I woke up in the evening from an unexpected nap. Yawning, I found the house silent. Strange, especially as it's the wedding time. I changed to one of my oversized tops and a pair of trousers. Tying my hair in a pony I went out of the room and as I was about to reach the stairs, I found a string with a note' follow this'. I followed the string down the stairs which was decorated with candles and the living room as well. I then heard my favorite song 'they don't know about us by one direction' and saw Jungkook singing it as he was slowly approaching me wearing a tux. 

God, he looked handsome in that tux. The moment went too fast as he kneeled in front of me with a rose bouquet. I felt the tears at his words next " You are the most pretty girl I've ever met. I always thank god for meeting you at the station that day. For the past few days, I've been so on edge if you felt the same way about me, but then I said it's now or never! So Shruti, Will you be my girlfriend?" I was crying so much that I couldn't say a word but I moved forward and hugged him tightly.

Soon there were claps and waves of laughter and cheers as everyone came out. I put my head in his shoulder as he hugged me tightly and whispered in my ears"I love you Shruti"

"I Love you too"...

Yo Guys! It's been long! I hope u all are in good health!! Happy BFF Day!!