Mehendi Lagake Rakhna!

Author's POV

The Mehendi and Sangeet ceremony was on full swing as the calm morning turned to a noisy afternoon. The guys were all busy as they were being pulled by various girls to dance on the platform, not to mention the squeezing of cheeks from the aunts. Shruti and Tama on the other hand stood near the Mehendi platform hands filled with beautiful Mehendi as they laughed and talked with the bride.

"Shruti...." Tama called out making Shruti look up at her. Tama looked beside her and as Shruti followed her gaze, her blood boiled within her. She saw Jungkook dancing on the floor with too many girls around him, much to her dislike, but what angered her was that particular girl whom she wished she had erased from her life. 

It was Sia the girl she never really liked back in high school. The reason was that she had once tripped Shruti so bad causing her to fall off the stairs and she was injured pretty badly. There were also many other such incidents. But the one, in particular, was that she had taken away all her friends, even her ex.

Shruti stood up from her seat, ready to beat the shit out of the bitch who was constantly trying to rub herself on Jungkook, well he too didn't like it and was trying to move out, but she was just too sly.

"Shruti no.," Tama said gripping Shruti's arm. "Shruti, we all remember what happened after you went back to school. You almost got expelled for that remember? Now it's your sister's wedding, please don't do anything...." Tama carefully whispered to a fuming Shruti. "At least I can pull that bitch away from my man!" 

She harshly pulled out from Tama's grip rushing to the dance floor like a fireball. As I reached them I pulled Sia off Jungkook and pushed her causing her to fall on her ass on the floor."Ouch!" She said in that irritating voice. "What the fuck?!" 

Everyone stopped, now crowding around the two girls. Jungkook and Tama tried to pull off a raging Shruti away.

Jungkook pulled her away to a different room, trying to calm her down as Tama tried to make things normal on the stage. Well, Shruti did get calm until Sia pulled the last straw."Well, who does she think she is? Just a jealous bitch!"

And Shruti lost it, she harshly pulled away from Jungkook as she rushed towards Sia punching her in that very instant. Some gasped, while some cheered. As Shruti was about to kick her Josh came quickly pulling her off by the waist as he lifted her away from the stage. 

"What the hell??!!" Josh shouted making Tama and others flinch. At present Shruti was dragged in her room by her brother, and the others stood outside the room trying to eavesdrop on their conversation. They moved away from the door hearing Josh shout. "This is our Sister's wedding, so don't ruin it! Ugh! Why are you causing those troubles again?!"

After a while, the door slammed opened revealing Josh. He seemed to have calmed down and without sparing the others a second glance he left.

"Shruti.," Tama called out but instantly backed away as Shruti shouted from inside to leave her alone. We sighed as we made our way to the terrace.

"Well actually, Sia and Shruti never got along back in high school. In junior classes, Sia bullied her a lot. And when they grew up they would always fight in school. The last time was so intense that Shruti almost got expelled. "

Everyone went silent. "What happened?"Namjoon asked. Tama shifted on her set. After a minute of silence, she heaved a sigh. "Sia had slept with Shruti's now ex-boyfriend. When Shruti found out about this, she ran to school all furious. She hit her so badly that she almost became unrecognizable. Well, she herself got hit pretty bad too...... No one will know that behind that innocent face there is a devil."