Bonding pt-2 ( tama and chim)

"put it a bit at the right... now a bit up.. hmm perfect!" tama exclaimed with a clap. I was fixing her paintings as she stood holding the chair as support and looking at her paintings with a shine glowing in her eyes. "well-done chim!!" she said patting my shoulder. I rolled my eyes and continued with my work. "TAMA!!!" a scream came and I turned around to find her in between two girls who gave her a bone-crushing hug."G-Guys... I c-can't breath" she let out and the two ladies let her go. The two girls were her most loving and gorgeous sisters, Ayushi and Shree. I smiled at them as my phone rang and went aside.

"Ya.. am not there now am in Kolkata.. yah kook and Joon hyung are doing fine. Ya, Mira too.... she is going to have a baby!! ok, I'll talk to you later then, ok bye" I said and hung up. I hope my brothers don't find out about her. I sighed and went back to my post serving my lord tama. :')))

The streets looked beautiful with the lightings and decorations. The festive season in Kolkata was up I guess. I carried Tama on a piggyback into our hotel, which was close to the exhibition.

Reaching our room, Tama flopped on the bed "OH!!! WHAT A TIRING DAY!!" she exclaimed. I went and sat beside her, holding her ankle gently. 'it's my fault that she was hurt'I thought.

"Does it still hurt?" I asked, she looked at me and shook her head. " I'm sorry..." I said in a teary voice. 'you can't cry jimin! you're a man!' I said to myself. Suddenly a pair of hands held my face, and I looked up to see Tama, smiling. " you know how glad I am that you brought me here?" she asked her face inches from mine. I couldn't get my eyes off her. Then she went to lie down again. I got up and went to the washroom.

"But kook that's too stupid! how can I do that!" " Hyung...Do you love her?" I nodded. " then you have to do it" " yah chimmy!! it's now or never!" Tae said from the side. Sighing I nodded and ended the video call. Getting up from the chair, I went outside to conduct the plan as said by my kookie!. And then I set off to prepare the surprise for Tama.

The Day of the surprise! 

I walked back and forth, as nervousness filled me. Rubbing my hands on my jeans. I turned and saw Jay in his place, ready for my signal. I practiced my lines thoroughly, checked my watch and waited for the girl of the evening to arrive. "Jimin!!" I heard her say as I turned to see her coming towards me with an angry expression.

 My heartbeat reached it's peak as she neared me. I placed a finger on her lips preventing her to speak further. She held a confused expression as I told her to close her eyes as I took her to the spot, which was the garden of victoria memorial. I held my hand on her eyes as we reached the place. Slowly removing my hands I signaled Jay and with that, the ballons and sky lanterns rose high up carrying the huge paper, in which it was written: "Will you be my GIRLFRIEND!"

Tama stood shocked with her hands on her mouth as she perceived the scene. I then sat in front of her in SRK style as Jungkook and told me and brought out the rose and asked her the question again. Slowly a big smile formed on her face as she took the rose and nodded. I jumped in excitement and took her in my arms as she screamed in a voice filled with joy. The team came out and everyone clapped. Aayu and Shree were there too as they held the phone which had jungkook tae and others in the videocall. All of them screamed and laughed saying ' Congratulations' as we all smiled. This was the best day of my life as I found the love of my life....

Hey, lovelies!!! I wanted to ask if you wanted a chapter for Sam and Josh?? this Bonding series will cover all couples:

Jungkook and  Shruti

Tama and chim

Namjoon and Tani

Simran and Ishaan

and Taehyung and Zaara

Stay tuned! With JUNGKOOK KI DULHANIA!!!!

Update every Saturday every week!!!