Bonding pt1 (Tama and Jimin)

Jimin's POV

I sat outside the hospital on the bench thinking about the incident. She had called me, I had no other choice but to answer, but I should've kept an eye on Tama as well. Groaning in frustration, I ran my hand through my hair. 

After a while, I decided to go and meet her. My heartbeat grew faster with each step and finally stopped when I heard her crying inside the room. I peeked in and found her talking to Shruti and decided to eavesdrop. "but.. my exhibition..." "I can understand Tama... but your leg's condition," Tama laid back on the bed and covered her face with the blanket. Shruti sighed. When she came out, I called her. "Can I take her to her exhibition?" I asked. She looked surprised and then answered"but... that's a place that you don't even know about! how can you??" "but tama does.." " but her leg is not well" " mine is..." she went quiet, realizing what I just said.

Tama was back from the hospital, and I was going to convince her. I went up to her room. She was on her phone. I walked up to her. Seeing me, she frowned"what do you want?" 

"I had a proposal"

"what?"

"I want to take you to Kolkata for the exhibition"

She looked at me like I was some nuisance from mars. " really" I said. She started laughing. "what?"

"you even know that place" I decided to go on repeat mode.

"you do"

"but my leg isn't well" I smiled as She said exactly what I wanted her to.

"mine is..." She looked at me thoughtfully. "I'll think about it," she said and went under her blanket. Cute. 

2 days later

"Sam get my backpack down!"Tama shouted. It was the day we were leaving for Kolkata. I sat on my suitcase, waiting for her to get her paintings downstairs. Tani and Shruti came to me and said.

"Ok so be careful and have a safe journey with our crazy-ass friend," Tani said. I smiled and nodded. "Liste, Tama is not well, so be careful, when she sees paintings-" "she goes crazy" I ended her sentence which she had repeated to me over the past 2 days. Both of them sighed. 

Tama came to us holding her crutches. "hey guys" I got up brushing my jeans. "SO... LET'S GO!" she said fist-pumping the air. Sighing I thought let the journey begin... and our bonding time...

HEY GUYS! I'm BACK!!! a bit late tho (mianhae). SO let the bondings begin!!!!