- 15 -

Carol, Maggie, and I watched from afar as our team drove up to the to the satellite base. Red lights turned on, illuminating the front of the building. The man we brought with us from HillTop  for our plan got out of the vehicle with his hands up as two guys came out with guns. The male took the decoy Gregory head out of the bag, showing it to the Saviors who played around with the head before dropping it to the ground. Finally, one of the two men went inside to retrieve the captured male from HillTop.

Upon the other male leaving, I watched as Daryl quickly came up from behind the larger male and slit his throat. He lowered his body to the ground before Daryl drove his knife into the males skull. The rest of our team came running in and quickly disposed of the males body, taking his gun in the process as the body was hidden from sight. Once the other male came back out of the building with the captured male from HillTop, Michonne came up from behind him and jammed her sword through his skull. Our team quickly entered the building behind Michonne as the two from HillTop headed back to the vehicle.

"There in" I whispered to the others. Now our job was to keep a lookout around the perimeter while they cleared out the building.

Everything seemed to be going smoothly for a while. There was nothing suspicious to find around the area. Just when we were sure we would end this without a hitch, fire alarms started sound from the satellite building. Carol immediately started for the building saying they were in trouble however Maggie started to follow her. Carol objected, but Maggie was stubborn and refused to let her go in alone. I stayed where I was, watching from a distance as I knew this matter was between the two of them. Suddenly, my attention as well as theirs was drawn as the growls of a walker sounded off to the side of them. Almost as soon as we spotted it, the walked was on the ground. I started to take extra steps to to scan our surroundings just in case as the blaring alarms from the building was sure to attract not just the undead, but people as well.

All I could hope was that whatever was going on inside would be wrapped up quickly without too many casualties, and Carol and Maggie would figure out what they are doing. . . .

___________________
Chapter 15: End
- short filler ish chapter -