- 28 -

Sorry it's short in comparison to the last chapter, I'm using this as a filler chapter so I don't rush my thoughts for the good shit to come 👌🏻
____________________________________

I felt myself begin to awake, slowly gaining consciousness for the things going on around me.

I felt warm—I felt protected.

That's when I remember the last thing that had happened to me was getting thrown harshly into the back of the Saviors truck alongside Daryl.

My eyes quickly shot open in a panic, flinching harshly as I did so.

At my body's involuntary movement, I realized I was somewhat confined from moving. I looked down to see a pair of muscular arms wrapped tightly around me. Turning to my other side, I looked up to see Daryl looking down on my figure. After I had passed out he must have been worried as I was currently cradled in his arms, all curled up between his legs while he kept a tight hold on me. His head originally was rested on top of my head until I had woken up which caused the male to awake himself.

"Y/n" Daryl whispered in his husk voice. He looked at me as I didn't move from within his hold. I went to speak when suddenly the truck came to a stop.

"We're here!" The men up front shouted and turned off the vehicle, getting out. As soon as the doors to the truck were slammed shut, the two of us flinched, moving from where we were positioned. I sat up as Daryl kneeled down on one knee, now in a ready position.

Footsteps could be heard outside the truck moving towards the doors we were first shoved through. Suddenly they were shoved open and instantly blinding us with the bright glare from the sun.

"Get out!" They shouted in demand as we hesitate but move towards the exit. As soon as we were in range, men grabbed hold of our arms and yanked us out of the truck. Daryl stumbled and I found myself tripping over my own feet, almost falling in the process if it wasn't for my arm being yanked once more.

Dwight seemed to be the one in control of the actions being taken after arriving at the Saviors base. He instructed his men to take us with him as we were taken into the building and up some stairs to a hallway of metal doors.

"Strip him, then throw him behind that door" he instructed as the two men on Daryl began to do as said. Daryl instantly began to struggle in their hold.

"Don't touch me" he shouted through gritted teeth as the men brought him to the floor. They began to rip his clothes off while I could do nothing but watch as he was robbed of all his clothes. Once the deed was done, Dwight turned to me and a evil grin replaced his lopsided smile.

"Now for this one" he beamed as he walked up to me. I turned my head to the side to avoid the mans eyes as he now stood right in front of me.

"Aw come on, can't even look at me now can we?" He cocked his head as he let out a chuckle. Then, without warning, grabbed my chin and forced me to look him in the eyes.

"Yeah" he said to himself as he nodded "I got special plans for you" he smiled as he leaned in closer but pulled back when he heard his men struggling as Daryl began to thrash in their hold.

"Put him in the cell!" Dwight yelled seemingly annoyed with the older males actions of resistance. The men nodded as one of the men that held onto me went to open the cell door. They quickly shoved his bare body into the cell as it sounded as if Daryl hit the opposite wall. Then all three walked into the room and I heard the sound of handcuffs hitting a mental bar or pole. They had restrained him from moving even after putting him in a fully congregated cell. My eyes watered knowing just how screwed we were by being stuck in the hellish place after going through something quite traumatic.

It was pure torture.

After the cell door to Daryl's room was shut tight and locked, Dwight silently gestured the men to take me away. Helplessly I followed as the men brought me down the hall to another cell, throwing me in, but unlike Daryl I was still fully clothed. Once that door was shut behind me, the rest of the day went silent and I found enough comfort to fall asleep once more.

* The Next Day *

Black

Everything was black when I awoke due to the room having no lights or windows to let in any natural sunlight.
This meant there would be no way to tell how many days I spend in this horrible cell.

I had only been awake for a few minutes when suddenly I heard a click and a song began to play in my cell. I thought nothing of it at first until the song came to an end. Just as soon as it had ended, it replayed itself, over and over and over. They it suddenly just stopped and everything went back to silence.

The next day went the same, but by the time the song hit its third time replaying, a different click sounded throughout the small concrete room as the large metal door opened. It revealed one of Dwights men, they brought me a simple sandwich before locking me in darkness once more.

I grabbed the sandwich and took a small bite of it. Instantly I could tell the 'meat' inside the sandwich was not real meat but wet dog food. It certainly wasn't ideal, but as long as it was edible then it would be better to eat the food I'm given.

After finishing the so called food, I found myself falling back to sleep as the days began to mesh together. I simply had lost all concept of time as the days repeated with the songs, food every other day, and the occasional screaming from outside the metal door.

One day the routine changed. I cousin hear multiple footsteps outside the door. A voice seemed to be speaking to someone when my door opened. I looked up tiredly, half expecting another sandwich to be thrown at me. Instead a pare of clothes were dropped on the floor and I looked up. It was Dwight this time. He stared at me with a blank expression as he muttered the words "change, I'll be back for you in an hour." The the door was slammed shut.

I quickly grabbed the clean clothes, discarding my old clothes as they were covered in dirt and blood from Negans blood bath. I put on the baggy black jeans that had a few holes in them probably from a previous owner. Then I threw on the white oversized long sleeve shirt that seemed to have once had a bunch of words on the front but had since then faded to an unreadable state. I wasn't given any shoes or socks so my feet remanded cold against the concrete floor as I waited for whatever Dwight had planned for me.

___________________
Chapter 28: End