- 29 -

Finally back at it again. I clearly got way too distracted.

But on a side note, I have gone down the rabbit hole that is the Dream SMP and now I have an addiction to faceless men 😤😭.
______________________________________

The door to my cold prison cell creaked open. On the other side was one of Dwight's men staring at me with cold eyes. I stood up immediately, knowing that I would be leaving the cell whether I wanted to or not.

"Come here" the male demanded as he grabbed my arm, and wanked me out so he could slam the door behind me. Once in the hallway, I quickly squinted my eyes at the dim overhead lights that managed to blind me.

Without another word, I was dragged down the hallway till I was brought to an door pained white in comparison to the other rusting metal doors. It seemed to be what smelled like a medical room. The undeniable sent of chemicals and cleanliness drifted my way from the open door faint opening.

The male positioned us outside the room as if waiting for someone to emerge from inside to greet us. But instead, two pairs of footsteps were herd shuffling around the corner from the direction in which we came.

Turning to the side in order to follow the noise, I spotted Daryl, now fully clothed in pale attire. He was being dragged by the collar as Dwight barreled his way towards us. He held that same pissed off glare on his face from before. With an annoyed groan, Dwight shoved Daryl into the door, forcing it open to reveal a bright room. He gestured for the man dragged me to follow after to which I was shoved into the room as well.

Upon entering the unfamiliar room, we were met with a female who was getting checked out by—who I assumed—was the doctor. The two of them looked up at the sound of footsteps entering and the females eyes widened at the familiar face before her.

"Daryl?" she almost shouted in surprise as she abruptly turning to Dwight.

"Don't talk to them" Dwight sternly commanded, pushing Daryl onto the seat the female previously occupied. The two shared a silent glance before the mysterious female eventually left the room obediently as the doctor was finishing checking out Daryl.

Now it was my turn.

Sitting upon the doctors seat, the process went on like any normal check up. He made sure I was in decent physical health and patching up any cuts I had acquired on the way so that I don't get an infection.

Without any time to question why we were suddenly being treated better than before, Dwight ushered us out the door and down a long hallway. We were both taken through a pair of iron double doors, and out onto a balcony which looked out over a large bustling room. Below us, many of Negans men seemed to be hard at work.

Upon further inspection, I noticed how all the bodies below were collecting weapons in which were then put into crates. Following the movement more closely, I watched as the bundles of weaponry were taken through a second pair of double doors on the lower level; leading outdoors. As the doors were shoved open and closed countless times, I caught the sound of running vehicle's seemingly positioned around the side of said doors.

Directly below us, a demanding figure caught our attention as they walked slowly in comparison to the swiftly moving bodies. It was none other than Negan; looking up at us with a large giddily grin on his face. He pointed to Dwight with his barbwire strung bat before gestured to them to bring us down to him.

The two men made no hesitation to follow orders. They dragged Daryl and I down the stairs before us—myself stumbling at the unnecessarily strong force the male used when pushing me down each step—until we were in front of Negan. He stood tall in front of Daryl, looking him up and down.