04- The Day (Y/N) Was Send To Elf Land

(Y/N) chewed her lip, tugging at her hair nervously as she felt the eyes of her classmates bore into her.

The girl had decided, for the first time in quite a while, to not wear her hood over her head. Her long (H/C) locks tumbled down, and everyone could see her face clearly.

It was pretty nerve-wracking.

(Y/N) tried her best to ignore the whispers and the looks, and instead focused on trying to spot Fitz.

Nothing.

_

It wasn't until break came when he finally appeared.

(Y/N) was just strolling around on the field, away from the rest of her school. She was minding her own business, when she heard a voice.

"Over here."

(Y/N) turned around to see Fitz standing behind the gate, a blonde haired girl next to him. Part of her hair was clipped back, and her brown eyes darted around like she was looking for something. And then the two girls' eyes met.

"Sophie!" (Y/N) said, running up and giving her a hug. She returned the hug. "It's been so long since I've seen you."

Sophie smiled. "I could say the same thing about you. You've changed so much! And your not wearing your hood anymore!"

"And you're not wearing any grey."

It was true. Sophie was decked out in a buttery yellow shirt with brown stripes, pairing it with some denim jeans.

"Yeah, just forget that I'm even here..."

(Y/N), hearing Fitz's words, turned to him and flashed him a small smile.

"Yeah, hi."

Fitz rolled his eyes, digging his hand around in his pocket and pulling out something that looked like an over glorified stick with a plastic crystal on top.

"What is that? What can that even be used for?" (Y/N) asked.

"It's called a pathfinder. It can take you to different places by getting you a ride on a beam of light."

(Y/N) opened her mouth to shut him down with science, but Sophie answered her question.

"Apparently, according to this guy, the theory of relativity is dumb, and that he had never heard of Einstein."

(Y/N) gaped at him, but Fitz was too busy playing with his overglorified sti- I mean, pathfinder.

"Okay, it's set," He said, as he held up the pathfinder. The sun shone through the crystal and sent a beam of light onto the ground. "Now, all you have to do is hold onto my hand, and concentrate on it. It's really important."

Fitz held out his hand. (Y/N) stared at it, then sighed and took it. Sophie clutched onto his arm.

"Okay, I'll do it on the count of three. One," Fitz said, looking at (Y/N) in the eye.

"Two," (Y/N) clutched onto his hand tighter.

"Three."

The light swept them away.

_

(Y/N) stumbled away from Fitz as she surveyed her new surroundings. A huge gate was set in front of them, and nearly glowed as bright as the sun.

It rivaled against Fitz's smile, which was really something.

"Welcome to Everglen," Fitz said, leading (Y/N) and Sophie to the doors. "What do you think?"