1

First time writing from this anime, so don't hate me. Anyway, I hope you like this chapter.

Tsuna was sitting on the plane looking out the window thinking about how him and the rest of the Arcobaleno will be coming to Japan to enjoy their time for a little bit until the time of Tsuna's inheritance ceremony.

Tsuna looks at Reborn, who is looking back at him. "What are you thinking?" Reborn asks, slightly surprising him.

"J-just thinking about you," Tsuna says with red cheeks, making Reborn smirk. "Is that so?" He says.

"Leave Tsunayoshi alone before he overheats Reborn," Fon says as he walks towards them in his usual calm manner.

"Tch, I'll do what I want with him after all

Reborn smirks as he leans in really close to Tsuna's ear. "Your mine," Reborn says, making Fon and Tsuna have chills go down their spines just by how Reborn said that.

" yes Reborn I'll forever be all yours," Tsuna says with a smile that makes everyone happy again.  Just then, Skull walks up behind Tsuna and wraps his arm around him, ticking Reborn off. "I the great skull will gah-

"Shut it, lackey," Reborn says, hitting Skull with the 10 ton Leon mallet, making Lal laugh out loud. "Heh, the brat should keep his mouth shut," she says. Tsuna smiled as he watched everyone interact with each other. " You all seem like the best of friends, that's good," Tsuna says.

Cotonnello smirks at Skull's pain as Skull remains on the floor, rubbing his head. Viper stares at Skull

Tsuna lays his head on Reborn's shoulder, causing their pacifiers to glow together like a heartbeat, making them both blush. Reborn lowers his fandora to hide his face only to show his smirk.

Ladies and gentlemen, we've arrived in Japan. Please buckle your seatbelts, and we hope you've enjoyed the Vongola flight. Please fly with us again. Thank you, " an announcement said.

When they landed, they got their belongings and walked out of the plane.

Tsuna held Reborn's hand as they walked out  together. "Come, let's go, love," Reborn says, walking out as Tsuna follows him out.

"Welcome Vongola Decimo, Reborn"

Thanks for reading. Please vote.

Thank you