Hang Out

Ali's POV
I'm really hoping today Ashlyn will ask me to hang out... My thoughts were interrupted by my ringing phone. I answer it without looking at the caller ID and I hear Ash's voice on the other end. "Hey Al" "Hey Ash" "Can I come over, I'm bored" she says. "Of course! Wanna have a sleepover like we're kids again?" I ask. "Sure be there in 10" I start getting ready. I want to look perfect for Ashlyn.
Ashlyn's POV
I'm really excited to go to Ali's. I really hope I get to ask her something. I just got here and I knock on the door. She opens it and I can't help but stare at her beautiful face. Hey Ali" "Hey, come on in" she says. I walk inside and go over and sit on the couch. "What do you want to do?" "Movie?" "Yay! Sure" she responds. She goes to Netflix and turns on Finding Nemo. She hits play and cuddles up at my side. This is normal for us, we do this all the time. When the movie's over we order a pizza for dinner. We finish eating and walk back over to the couch. I pick up a blanket from off the coffee table and wrap it around us. All of a sudden, the power goes out. Ali lets out a small scared squeal. I know she's afraid of the dark so pull her closer to me. "I'm scared Ash" she whispers. "It's ok Al, I'm right here." I finally decide to pop the question I've been wanting to ask Ali fo forever. "Hey Ali?" "Yeah?" "There's something I've wanted to tell you forever, and I really hope it doesn't effect our friendship" "Ash you know you can tell you anything" "okay" I take a deep breath. "Ali, I've had a crush on you since we first became friends. i love you Ali. I completely understand if you don't like me back, but if you do maybe we can try being more that just friends?"
Ali's POV
OMG, OMG, OMG!!! "I thought you would never ask" "What do you mean?" she asks me. "I love you too Ash, and I would love to be your girlfriend." For the next minute or  two we just sat there looking into each others eyes. Ashlyn moved closer to me so our lips were about an inch apart. She finally looked down at them, then back up at me. We both smiled and began to lean in. Our lips finally connected and It felt amazing. Ash began to pull away, but I pulled her in for more. We finally ended our mini make out session, and Ash reminded me we have to fly out to USWNT camp tomorrow or our first practice of the season. We fell asleep curled up on the couch, excited for tomorrow.