Brothers

Ali's POV
(A/N: camp is over and only the team and staff knows about their relationship)
I'm really nervous. Ash and I are on the taxi ride over to my brother's Kyle's house to spend a week with him. Ash's brother Chris is coming too. The reason I'm nervous is because Kyle or Chris don't know about us yet. "Ash?" "Yes baby?" "How are we gonna tell them?" I say in a nervous tone only Ash can calm down. "How bout we suggest to watch a movie to watch tonight and cuddle during it. Then we can wait for them to bring it up" she says. "But I can't go the whole day without kissing you" she says and cuddles up at my side. "Al, you do forget it's 6:00, right?" "Oh yeah." We finally pull up at Kyle's house and the brothers are already outside and walked up to greet us. We give them hugs and go inside. "Wanna watch a movie?" Kyle asks. We all say yes and he turns it on. Kyle and Chris both sit on chairs and Ash and I snuggle up on the couch. The boys don't notice. When the movie's over, Chris gets up to use the bathroom and still doesn't see us. Kyle gets up and comes over to us. He sits on the ottoman in front of us. "Anything you guys wanna tell me?" he says with a smirk. "What do you want to hear?" Ash asks. "Are you two dating?" Chris says coming out f the bathroom. Apparently he heard the whole conversation. "Yeah" I mumble in to Ashlyn's chest. "Al you gotta stop mumbling" Kyle yells, he is always bugging me about this stuff. "I said yes" I say resting my head on Ashlyn's shoulder. "Finally!" Kyle says "you guys are perfect for each other." Ash just pulls me closer "true." Ash and I both start to lean in. Before we get anywhere, we hear Chris say "dang. If you guys are gonna kiss, then I'm out of here." Before he can leave, Ash grabs my face and smashes our lips together.