Meeting the Team

Ali's POV
Today's the day that I'm going back to camp. I can finally train again. The good thing is, is that camp is in Orlando again. I can take the few month old twins to meet the team and then leave them at one of my best fiends houses. Sydney Leroux. Sydney and Dom Dwyer were going to watch the twins along with their own kids, Cassius and Roux. Ash and I are heading to the hotel meeting room to be with the team and introduce them to the kids even though we're not staying there. We walk into the meeting room and we're immediately met by a smiling Jill Ellis. "Hey girls! How are the little cuties?" She asks tickling our daughters. "Great!" "Also, who are they staying with while you guys are at practice?" "Oh yeah, they're staying at Sydney's house." She nods. We talk for a little longer, laughing and not paying attention to who is crowded around us. We finally look up to see the entire team crowded around us. "They're so cute! Can I hold one of them?" Alex asks. Ash hands over Kylie to her and I hand Christie over to Christen because she asked the same thing. "Aww! Who is who?" Pinoe quietly yells. "Alex has Kylie and Chris has Christie. And before you ask Chris, no I'm sorry, but we didn't name her after you." Christen pouts and Tobin comes over and kisses her pout off. We're all shocked except for Mal, who probably knew because Tobs and Chris are her 'parents'. "What was that!?!" Pinoe practically looks like her head is gonna fall off. "Oh yeah, guy I forgot to mention, Chris and I are dating." Tobin announces. "FINALLY!!!" We hear someone say. We turn around to see the one and only Sydney Leroux standing behind us dancing. Behind her is an embarrassed Dom Dwyer holding a Roux and holding Cassius' hand. I laugh and hug them. Ash and I take our kids back from Christen and Alex and give them to Sydney.