It's Time

Ali's POV
Ash has been staying home from camp to stay home with me. I'm nine months pregnant and due any day now. I'm lying awake in bed feeling kicking in my stomach. I'm pulled out of my thoughts by Ashlyn stirring and putting her hand on my stomach. "Looks like our girlies are at it again." I just laugh. "Did you sleep at all babe?" She asks me. I shake my head no. "Aww, I'm sorry. What are you craving for breakfast baby girl?" "Umm...French toast and bacon." "Ah, your favorite. I'm on it." She gets out of bed and goes over to my side to help me up. She holds my hand until I get to the table. I groan loudly as I sit down. "Everything alright princess?" "Yeah. They've just been kicking a lot lately." She comes over and puts down my food in front of me and gives me a kiss. We finish up our food and just relax on the couch. Suddenly the kicking gets worse and my eyes tightly close with all the pain in my stomach. "Fuck." I mutter under my breath. Unfortunately Ash heard me. "Boo what's wrong?" Just then, my water breaks. "Ash...my water just broke." She quickly gets up and helps me to the car.
Ash's POV
Ali just had the babies. They are the most beautiful baby girls ever. "Al?" I say with one of the girls in my arms. "Yes baby?" "Do you think this is Kylie or Christie?" I ask her referring to the baby I'm holding. "I think that one's Christie and this ones Kylie." "Ok sweetheart." I kiss Ali, then Kylie, and finally Christie. We are finally allowed to go home. Our families are staying in the area right now so we call them.
A: Ash T: Tammye (ash's mom)
A: Hey Mom!
T: Hi Ash! You sound excited.
A: Well maybe it's because I'm finally a mom and you're finally a grandma!
T: Oh my goodness! I'm gonna go tell your father and brother, then we'll be right over to meet the little girlies!
A: Great! Bye Mom! Love you!
T: Love you too Ashlyn. See you soon!
I hang up the phone. "Your turn princess."
Ali's POV
I take out my phone and call my mom.
A: Ali D: Debbie (Ali's Mom)
A: Hi Mom!
D: Hi Ali! What's up? You sound really happy.
A: Well, would you like to come over with the Harris's to meet your granddaughters?
D: Wait a minute, when did you...?
A: This morning.
D: *Squeals with joy* Ok, I'll be right over as soon as I let Kyle and your dad know.
A: Ok Mom. Love you see you soon.
D: Love you too hun. Bye.
I hang up the phone knowing this is going to go really well. After we put the kids in bed so we can bring them down to surprise them, the doorbell rings. Ash and I both go to open the door. We opened it to see six smiling faces. I think Kyle got a little too over excited, so he decided to jump on me. "KYLE!" My mom yells. "Sorry B." He apologizes. "It's okay." We all walk in and sit down on the couches. "So where are the little twins?" Tammye asks eager to meet them. "They're in bed. I don't think we should wake them up, but we can go upstairs." They nod. Them moms are the first ones to get up to the room. When the rest of us get there, we see them staring at the twins so lovingly. It is the sweetest thing.