Yes

(A/N: sorry I'm moving so fast, but they've been dating for a year and their family and teams know.)
Ash's POV
Ali and I just ended a game and are walking into the locker room. The whole team knows something only Ali doesn't-I'm about to propose. We all in. I run over to my bag grabbing the ring, and hiding it behind my back. I come over to Ali. "Hey Al?" "Yeah?" "Ali, I love you more than anything in the world. You make me so happy, and I've always wanted to do this." I got down on one knee and she started crying, covering her mouth with her hands. The whole team was staring at us with smiles on their faces. "Alexandra Blaire Krieger" I open the ring box "will you marry me?" "Yes yes yes yes yes!" she says wiping away tears of joy. I stand up and put the ring on her finger. She looks down at it smiling. I pull her closer and kiss her. The team starts clapping and squealing. They all come over to congratulate us.
Ali's POV
We go back to the hotel and go up to our rooms. Ash sits on the bed and I get in her lap. "Ash, can we talk?" "Sure princess" "Now that we're engaged, I think we should come out to the public, but I don't know how." "Baby, of course we can. Also think I have an idea of how we can do it. What if we just post a picture of your ring." "I like it." We posted the picture, and the first comments were from our families telling us how happy they are for us. That night we fell asleep in each others arms with huge smiles on our faces.