Names

Ali's POV
Ash came home from camp this morning. I really missed her. "Hey Ash?" "Hm?" "I was thinking, we should probably pick some names for our little girls. They'll be here pretty soon." "Good idea. I was thinking maybe we could name them after our brothers." "I like that." "Any names you like that sound kind of like Kyle or Chris?" I think for a second. "I've always liked the name Kylie." "I think it beautiful babe. What do ya think about Christie?" "Adorable. Kylie and Christie it is then?" "Yep! I think Kyle and Chris are gonna love it." "Yeah, then their gonna brag about how special they think they are." We both die of laughter. We decide to cuddle and watch a movie. Get some more alone time before we have a lot on our hands. "Ow." "What's wrong baby?" "They're kicking a lot." "Well, well, well, it looks like we have two little soccer players on our hands. I laugh and we go to bed.
*time skip a few weeks*
Our families flew in this weekend so we could tell them we were having twins and that we're gonna name them after Kyle and Chris. I'm ready to tell them, it I don't think I'm ready to listen to the brothers bragging about how they're our favorites. "Ok B, I know you guys want to tell us the gender, sooo girl or boy?"
Ash's POV
I look at Ali and she nods. "Girls!" We both say. They all squeal except for Chris who has a confused expression on his face, and decides to speak up. "Did you two say girls, like plural?" "Yes we did." Ali says. "Twins!" Debbie says excitingly. We all smile. "Have you guys picked names yet?" Mom asks. "We did. We decided that we're going to name them after you two." I say as Ali and I stare at our siblings. "Us?" They say in unison. We nod. "What names did you pick that sound like ours?" Kyle asks impatiently. "We decided on Kylie and Christie." "Awww." "Well it's late. I'm gonna hit the sack." Chris says and everyone gets up except for Ali. "You coming babe?" "I would, but I don't feel like getting up. Can I sleep here?" "Of course." I sit down and she cuddles into me. I fall asleep knowing I have the love of my life in my arms, along with our two new additions.