Chapter 2

|~○3 Years Later○~|

Sometimes I think I might die, or rather hope I do. My mom has begun abusing me after coming home drunk at 11 pm, she found "The love of her life" or whatever she calls it. His name is Deque or something. I honestly forget it and I've known him for 2 weeks.

I'm still quirk-less but as other people call it I'm "Broken". The rumors are because my eyes became duller by the day and I wore green contacts. Little did I know the first time I would snap was when Kacchan told me to take a swan dive off a roof. Now I didn't do it, but my eyes turned completely black... I somewhat have hope of becoming a hero and I'm not completely done with All Might, just my room is barer than before.

Tomorrow was the day I've hated since I turned 9, my 'birthday'. It sucked, all I did was head to school, and spend the night in a tent I set up so that way it doesn't turn out to be as bad. I quite enjoy sleeping in the tent, I bought food and a cupcake plus I always keep a candle and lighter in there. It's like having your very own birthday... alone.

I quickly climb out of the window and head to the library. I wish I could go out the front but to be honest I wasn't in the mood to see my mom. Once I finally made it I went straight to the computer to look up news on the recent heroes so I can write any new info in my notebooks. Usually, it'd be peaceful but an explosion outside caught my attention causing me to jolt up and run outside.

"Woah a new villain!" I run outside and catch up to whoever this villain is. Not even a second later I hear "I am here!", which means All Might is just on time. In a matter of seconds, the villain is taken out and All Might begins to leave when I, turn instead to see a puff of smoke and All Might turn into a weird skinny man... if you could call it that.

"Excuse me, sir?" I squeeze out in complete and utter confusion.

"Yes, child?" Ok not All Might but I'll ask

"Are you All Might I noticed a puff of smoke and then you, I mean you could be a whole nother person but I just don't see All Might to be the type of walk-off after a battle...Oh, sorry I was about to ramble." I quickly speak and almost get lost in my thoughts.

"*Cough* You're a smart kid and seems you've done your research on the guy." He still has the same hair though...and his voice isn't too different.

"Well yeah, he's the Symbol of Peace," I confirm his assumptions.

"Follow me." He puffs out, I was questioning it, before realizing we were still in an open area

▪︎¤All Mights POV¤▪︎

Somethings up with this kid you can definitely tell he's broken, his eyes don't seem to be the right color either but what would I know, also where would his lip get busted it doesn't seem to phase him much, I'll ask.

"Follow me," I claim

"So kid where'd you get that busted lip?" I throw out the question, trying not to spook him.

"W-what o-oh uh, r-ran i-into a wa-wall!" Wow, either this kid is scared or just a bad liar...

"You sure, It looks pretty busted for that wall. What, was it a metal one you ran into?" I claimed, being slightly sarcastic.

"Yes. No. I mean yea. Darnet, uh ok fine, I'm abused at home!" He yelled out and ran off and damn is that kid fast, I wonder how old he is... wait! He said 'abused'. Ugh, I'm following this kid.

We--I should say I followed him to it, but a big house that seems to have no one home, 'He's climbing through the window? Did he sneak out?'. Alright, plan B I guess. I walk further up the driveway to the front door and knock, no response... I knock again, but this time I hear something

"Izuku Midoriya, get the damn door." A males voice could be heard

"Ok mom, give me a sec." I hear...Izuku...call

"I said now!"

I could hear that smack for miles... shuffling feet here he comes. Oh god, his eyes are red and puffy... is that a slap mark? My god.

"Yes sir," The boy opens the door while looking back, and turns to face me, "Would you like to come in." He says quietly.

"No, I want you to come with me," I command.

"Why?" He asks softly.

"That." I point to his slap mark, and he just breaks down so I pick him up and leave. As he seemed pretty exhausted, and damn is he light...

We reach the police station and walk-in immediately, they ask what happened and where the marks came from. They take him back through some room, and around 2 hours later he comes out with a small smile, putting his shirt back on. 'Something good had to have happened'

"Alright, we checked his whole body, which is covered in many cuts and bruises, along with many red marks, from which we can only assume were his mothers doing. She's getting arrested, the only problem is he would have to go to foster care or adoption." The policeman at registration speaks carefully.

"I'll take him," I state quickly.

"Seriously! That would be my life to have you as a father!" He jumps onto me in a hug, and I wrap my arms back around him. He would be perfect for One For All... as strong as this kid is.

"You would have to file adoption papers but I'm pretty sure that nobody would have a problem with that." The policeman shrugs and Izuku furrow his brows in confusion.

"Why is that?" He asks.

"Hm. Oh! Well, because he's All Might of course!" The police claim as they chuckle. I ended up explaining everything to the kid and at first, he was unsure, but after going to my agency that night, he was more than joyed to have met me.

|●□Next Day□●|

▪︎¤Izukus POV¤▪︎

It's happening, I'm actually going to be adopted by the one and only All Might. The police didn't waste any time arresting my mother and Toshinori went to go file the adoption papers today so I won't be alone for my birthday today either. I heard a knock on the door and quickly ran down the steps...

"Hey, kid!" Toshinori yells joyfully.

"Toshinori! Did they approve, am I free to be yours?" I speed out the question, making it sound more like a different language.

"Yup kid! Now come on I gotta show you our new home. What fo you say we head out?" He gestures his head towards the door smiling.

"Yes!" I frantically nod my head and I don't think I could have run any faster, I may even say faster then Iida. (AN// No, he is not in UA, but this is giving you hints to the ending)

Toshinori's house is humongous, I mean there's like 25 rooms in here, ok there are only 20, but whatever...

"Alright, I figured you wouldn't want a room on the 3rd or 4th floor, but I do have something for you, head to the kitchen it's down the hall to the right." He points out where he was referring to.

I head to the kitchen passing 5 or 6 other doors that lead to... I honestly don't know where they lead, though I did notice that one door was slightly open so I took a peek. It was a room filled with All Might merch it's like heaven... I guess I'll Have to explore later. I continue my walk to the kitchen and what I saw honestly surprised me a little, maybe weirded out is a better word.

~~~~~~~~

Yay! The second chapter is out, hope you are enjoying it so far, (Yes, the 2 chapters, hehe.) You may even get the 3rd soon, probably tomorrow. As always, thank you for reading, love y'all!