Chapter 7

It's dark. I can feel everything, hear everything. However, seeing wasn't an option, and restraints were pushing my wrists down. Unexpectedly, I hear an unknown voice, causing me to jump.

"Yo Raki! The kids up!" The deep voice grumbles out, and footsteps approach.

"Hey, kid. Names Shigaraki, don't be frightened you won't be here much longer..... how about we take that blindfold off, huh?" I was blinded by a vivid light, and squinted my eyes, before making out who stood before me.

"T-Tomura Shigaraki? L-Let me go, no, no--" I felt a hand grip mine and turned my head, red eyes met mine...Izuku.

"Well, I was planning to take you sooner, but I had something to do first." I then glance down at his clothes, dripping with blood. My eyes widen, and I'm suddenly picked up by him, being brought to a separate room. It was dark green.

"Where am I, Izuku?" He smiles and places me on the bed. Proceeding to go change.

"Ah, well, you are at the LOV. I hadn't planned to take you here at first, rather coax you into joining us slowly. But, you were about to find out that I was 'Green Pheonix', and I couldn't let that happen. So, here we are, you in a hostage situation you may have avoided, it's okay though. You are safe, and with me." He walks over and kisses me on my forehead. It felt loving coming from him, I jumped up and hugged him, I don't know why.

He hugged back, still shirtless, and sat down. Running his calloused hands through my hair, softening it. I begin to think over the proposal, he mentioned convincing me to join. And now, if I know he'll stay with me, then maybe I won't have to worry, and staying with them does not seem half bad. I feel us lay down, him spooning me, with his arms wrapped around my waist, and I drift off to sleep in his arms.

#$*Bakugou's POV*$#

Izuku hasn't been back in almost a week, the teachers are starting to worry as well. The only person who came back was Kirishima, and he had left the same time Izuku did but came back after a few days. I decided to question him since he was last seen with Izu.

"Hey, Shitty Hair. What's up with you and Deku?" I speak while following him to the cafeteria.

"We're close friends why...?" He sounds confused but he hasn't seen him, how are they close.

"You guys used to hang around each other a lot, and I mean a lot." Eijiro's face contorted and his lips fell into a thin line.

"Okay, and you and Kaminari hang around each other a lot too, what's the difference?" My face became slightly red and I looked at the floor before speaking again.

"A-are you worried?" He looked up at me, "For D-Deku I mean." Why isn't he all that concerned, I can see right through him, what a dumbass.

"I am...he left without anyone knowing, it must be pretty serious. But, I am sure he's fine, the number of bones that have broken in him." He let out a small chuckle, and I gave a disgusted look. I had started to tear up without notice, I wanted to slap that stupid grin off his face.

*A few hours earlier*

We were currently at training, but I could cut the fucking air with a knife it was so tense. Even Aizawa was more on guard than usual. Ever since Deku went missing... I never really realized it till just now but. 'What if he went missing because of me?'

"Bakugo? You alright kid." I could hear Aizawa slowly start walking towards me...

"It's all your fault... Kacchan" A deep voice rang through my head.

'Who in the world are you? And no, it's not.' I grumbled back.

"But you the one who told him to jump off a rooftop" I heard a giggle, am I going crazy?

'Shut up.' I gritted through closed teeth.

"But why Kacchan" Shit, how do they know that nickname, play it cool.

'Stop! It is none of your business.' The voice cackles.

"Ahhh, but it is. He and I are the same." Is he referring to Deku? No. That can't be.

"Shut the fuck up!" I hadn't noticed but I was standing, holding the sides of my head... Everyone watching.

"Hey. Hey. It's ok babe, come here" Denki was slowly approaching, but speaking in a soft and very calm manner. "I'm going to bring him back to the dorms I think he needs a minute." He announced to everyone.

Denki slowly grabs my arm to not arouse suspicion, and slowly but surely helps me trudge along the sidewalk, staying by my side every second, ensuring he interlocks his hand in mine.

"I want you to know it's not your fault... Midoriya is strong, hell he's almost broken every single bone in his body. I promise he'll be ok." 'Midoriya', haven't heard that in a while...

"H-how c-could you fucking promise that! Have you seen him? Day and day wondering if maybe he was taken, killed even. Kaminari, we have no clue where he is, and for all we know, he may never come back to us." I'm quickly pulled into a tight hug and slowly start to nudge my head into Denki's soft blonde hair, wrapping my hands around his waist. Just enjoying the moment as the breeze blew, and for a second the world stopped and I felt I could breathe once again...

"I love you, Denki Kaminari." I felt his heart speed up against my chest.

"I love you too, Katsuki Bakugo." But, as soon as the moment had started, it ended, and the U.A. sirens went off.

~~~~~~~~~~

Well, phew, a lot to take in here, at least we got some fluffiness, but for the next few chapters I want to warn you, someone will be cutting a lot of onions, and your eyes may sweat a little. But, it will get better...hopefully, I don't have any promises. Bear with me and my amateur writing skills. Hope you enjoyed this chapter, love y'all!