Chapter 11

-$-Aizawa's POV-$- (O///O)

"So, we have Green Phoenix in a vulnerable position to take him by force?" Sir Nighteye gave a suspicious look our way.

"Well, if things go as planned, yes. But only by force, I highly doubt he'll let us take him in regards to his own will." I reply, then turn my head to Toshinori. This whole situation messed him up.

"I should've known." All Might mutters.

"Known what, exactly?" I ask.

He sighs, "When young Midoriya and young Kirishima were packing for the dorms they managed to get into government fil--." I cut him off,

"Government files! Goddammit! Toshinori, why didn't you mention anything earlier?" I slam my fists down as I yelled.

He hesitates, but Nighteye takes his place, "Look, this situation is far more than just us. The LOV is most likely plotting as we speak, and with Toga, I'm sure they won't hesitate to make a move against us. Remember, we don't scare them as they do us, that's a given." I sigh at his remark, it was hard to admit the truth.

We continued to come up with plans, ultimately we agreed on patrol around the station 24/7. While patrolling we would stealthily switch heroes, to make sure that nothing is predictable to the LOV. The meeting ended and dismissed, I turned and walked out of the building of my All Might's agency. What in the world was that man thinking when leaving the room unarmed. I let out a deep sigh and check the time, my feet dragging me towards a local cafe to have coffee.

An eerie feeling creeps up on me and I look back. To my despise, there was nothing behind me, and I proceed forward. I didn't make it very far before a white cloth is placed over my mouth, my vision being blocked.

*·Kaminari's POV·*

I walk down the street, Katsuki's hand interlaced with mine. A small smile rests gently on my face. I feel giddy, finally getting the chance to have a date with him. Taking a glance at Katsu, I notice his face is cold. He seems on guard.

"Baby, are you okay?" I stop and pull him off to the side. He leans against me and shakes his head.

"Kami, I'm lost. I don't know what to do, and I feel weak compared to everyone right now." Here we go again with his lack of confidence. These conversations are happening more and more frequently. I have to find a way to make him believe me.

"Kat, let's head back to the dorms, there's something I wanna try." I grab his chin and force him to face me, he raises an eyebrow but drags me in the direction of the dorms anyway.

|~Time Skip~|

Katsuki walks to the door of my dorm and unlocks it. He drags me inside quickly, making sure no one saw us with the other. My face contorts to one of sadness when I see him fall back onto the bed, defeated. I put one knee on the bed and signal him to sit up before moving behind his body. He lays back and sighs, tears close to running down his face as he does a poor job of wiping them. I brush a hand through his hair and look into his eyes. Katsuki looks back, he seems to have gotten embarrassed due to the light blush that tinted his cheeks.

I sit for a moment and think of how beautiful he is sitting in front of me, continuing to lightly weave my hand through his hair. He grabs my face with a hand that originally laid on his chest and pulls it down. For a second, I stare down at him in shock, but quickly get the idea and lean down to kiss him. I feel him smile into the kiss and I playfully reach my hands around his waist to tickle him. The laugh he emits is too much for my heart to bear.

After laughing for a while, his cheeks covered in streaks of tears, I kiss him again and slowly slide my hands up his body further. He glances down for a second and tenses up, I retreat my hands but he quickly grabs them, placing them back where they were. Then it clicked, my way of showing Katsuki just how much I loved him. I suppose actions are better than words. Still, I simply rub my hands up and down, he looks at me a little frustrated and I laugh.

"Baby, you have to wait, I'm taking my time. This would be our first." He turns up and huffs pulling me closer to his face.

"But--" I cut him off, gently kissing his forehead.

"I'm going to appreciate you until the end, okay? You know how much I love you, I don't wanna hurt you."

A//N -- Comment if you want me to make a bonus chapter of super fluffy smut or not, I may do it anyway though. If not I'll probably just make the bonus chapter super fluffy.

*¡Izuku's POV¡*

I stare at Aizawa's face, he looks stupid. Actually, that's not the word I'm looking for...confused may work better in this situation since he was just kidnapped. I smile to myself, either way, triumph is surging through my veins. He grunts but remains calm, the blindfold was still around his eyes, which changed my smile to a frown as I remembered that was how Kiri was kidnapped. I feel Kiri lean up and whisper in my ear, twisting the ring on my finger.

"After this, we'll relieve your tension, I can't deal with it. Also, I'm okay now, so please calm down. Okay, daddy?" I look over and grin, he seems bratty today, especially after he lashed out in the conference.

"Don't rile me up, we've been over this." He smirks and I realize he is purposely being a brat, great.

"Ah, Izuku, are you here?" Shouta speaks quietly, he's still on guard, despite being tied up. I give Shigaraki the cue and he nods.

I give a menacing giggle, but Shigaraki speaks, "No. If he was I'm sure you would be dead by now. Though he could have chosen to spare you for information, you wouldn't give out anything anyway, would you? Hmm?" Aizawa growls, so he is angry.

Touya then walks in with a syringe, filled with a quirk canceling liquid. It looks like it will hurt, but I'm sure the pro hero can handle it. Ironic though, we're erasing his quirk, how bittersweet. As the needle enters Aizawa's arm he flinches, Dabi held his arm still though, and made sure the liquid was all gone until pulling it out. Then, a vial is held by Kurogiri, which I wasn't aware of. I turn my head in his direction and he simply gazes back.

Just as my focus was about to leave the vial, Shigaraki took the blindfold off, and I went to go keep it on, being pulled back by Kiri. He told me to leave it, this will all make sense soon. I nod and continue to watch as this plays out. Eraser Head turns his face to mine, a smirk dances on my face and I giggle again.

"Well, let's have fun while you still have your memory!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So much for having a schedule. I give up on one, at this point, the book will get chapters when I have my sudden surges of productivity. Besides that, this is placed if what happened to Nighteye didn't. No spoilers for anyone who doesn't know. Thank you guys so much for reading, hope you enjoyed it, love y'all!