Chapter 5

When we finally reached my house Kirishima looked like he saw a ghost! It was funny...though, it's not like he has not seen All Mights house before. For the past week, since the attacks have started to rise, the paparazzi have been here. It has started to get annoying, like no, I am not trying to finish any homework.

"I forgot you live with All Might!" Eiji claims, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Yea, he's pretty chill, come on!" I flash him a cheeky smile.

I gave him a tour of pretty much the whole house except for one room but I was told not to let people in there... I've always wondered why. My father claims it's government files, probably villain cases I was part of in...now that I think about it, who is the only villain they have never caught and has killed over 300 people. Oh right, me! I let out a menacing giggle, only just hearing myself once Kirishima says something.

"Hey, um, you okay? Also, what's in there?" He points to the door we just passed and raises a brow at me.

"Oh, yes, I'm fine. We can go in there, but I don't know what is in there." I start walking over to the door, Kirishima slowly trudging behind.

"Are you sure we should go in there, it could be dangerous!" What a scaredy-cat, it annoys me. I pull the key out from behind a picture, I saw All Might taking it once.

▪︎¤All Mights POV¤▪︎

The patrol was pretty hard today and I used all my time so I was let off patrol early, I'm really excited to see Izuku since I was off at school today, I wonder what he's doing right now... Eh probably packing for dorms. I reach the front door and fumble with my keys before opening it. I slowly trudge my way up the steps before heading to Izuku's room, but he's not here. The boxes are done being packed up, maybe they went out.

Well, I have work to complete for the new villain case. This has been an ongoing investigation for over 4 years. No one has seen the 'Green Pheonix', the only thing we know is that they are around 5'5. Fortunately, they are working with the league and independent. So, we are able to get villains interrogated, not that any of them have cracked.

I walk down to the investigation room, and as I approach, I hear hushed voices. It seemed they were arguing, but the only people who are home...Izuku!

\^§ Eijiros POV §^/

We walk into the room, cautiously walking down the hallway, though Izuku was simply walking. His face showed zero emotion as we reach a black metal door, a keypad located on the side.

"Well well, All Might is smart, double security, but still just a stupid hero." My eyes widen as he takes out his phone, to begin what I assume is illegal actions, mere seconds later the door opens.

"Izuku." He hums at his name being called but continues down the hallway, "What the hell did you just do." I see him smirk in front of me before laughing. He only answers once we enter the room, full of investigation files on 'Green Pheonix'.

"All I did was text All Might. I don't know why the door open, after all, it is a keypad, so only a code should open it." He still has a smirk on his face, and walks around, mumbling the word "Wrong" after every file he reads.

"What about the comments, "Just a stupid hero." that means nothing to you!" I raised my voice and his head slowly turned towards me, but his eyes were aimed over my head, I turned around. To be met with All Might.

"Izuku Toshinori," He begins calmly, "What are you doing in here, I told you to stay out of here." Izuku sits there, still skimming over a file, ignoring All Mights presence completely. The seconds go by, and Izuku places the last file down before smiling.

"Oh please, what is so bad in here. The fact that you have nothing on this villain, or maybe that you don't have a light, I mean really, how do you work. All of these are just files of the victims, and shouldn't these be kept in government buildings. It's all evidence, why would they trust a hero with them. A genuine question All Might." He storms out, taking me with him, and heading towards his room.

I finished helping him pack up for the dorms, the tension very evident between us. I send my mom a text to inform her that we'll be stopping by to grab my stuff for the dorm. Then, without words, he and I leave and head towards my house.

Once we made it I let go of his hand to get my key out of my pocket and unlock the door for us to get in. To my surprise, nobody was at home. We walk upstairs and start loading boxes into the back of my dad's car that we took back to All Mights house and got Izuku's boxes too. At around 6:30 pm or so, we headed out and went to the dorms. I and Izuku separated to make sure it didn't look like we were hanging out, it would seem awkward, since neither of us speaks outside of class. I spot the Bakusquad and head over, dropping my boxes off at my dorm room, then heading back downstairs.

"Hey, Ashido!" I wave her way,

"Hey! How was packing?" I raise a brow at her question and we both begin to laugh.

"Eh? Packing I guess." We both turn to the kitchen once screaming begins.

"Who fucking ate my cheesecake, I swear if it was one of you fucke--!" Izuku cuts him off, leaving Bakugo fuming.

"Hey... Uh, Kirishima could you come to help, and Kacchan please calm down my ears hurt from your constant screaming?" Why do I have to help, is he really acting as if nothing happened?

"Woah, Woah, why is Shitty Hair the one you ask not that half 'n half boyfriend of yours." Wait, they are dating, we have only been here for like, a week, how?

"Geez, Kacchan didn't realize you even care, damn, come on Kiri let's go!" I guess I have no choice. I get up and feel someone glaring at me as I follow him, creepy Bakugo.

~~~~~~~~~~

Soo, I feel bad, since I kinda just ditched. I'm honestly really sorry, I swear from now on to be more on top of things. Well, I am really happy with the way this chapter came out, it has a way better flow, and I love how the plot has changed, a lot more confidence in this story. Love y'all, I will have another chapter out in 2 hours or so!