Chapter 10

$%Kirishima's POV%$

I open my eyes, blinded by the light reflecting off the glass. I feel a hand run through my hair and turn towards the source. Smiling softly, I snuggle closer, in hopes to stay enveloped in this familiar warmth. Unfortunately, our alarm goes off, and my face falls. Izu notices and picks me up, effortlessly, placing me on his lap.

"Fine, baby, five more minutes." He grumbles, his morning voice present.

"Thank you, Daddy. What's planned today?" He nibbles on my ear, but stops to think.

"One, don't get me riled up in the morning. Two, I have a lot of work to do, so you have a choice between going out or staying here. Which one?" I feel myself drift off, he chuckles, already knowing the decision.

*Time Skip*

We ended up getting stuck in a meeting with the whole LOV because someone got caught. Luckily, All for One is out today, so Izuku is being used as a replacement. Though it will be bad if he decides the punishment, if that happens, Toga will be dead. But, the room was an uproar, and I could tell Izu was about to snap. I use my quirk and slam my arm on the table, immediately everyone turns in my direction. Their weapons are put away and gloves are provided for Shigaraki, old ones were ripped, to ensure he doesn't kill someone.

"If another one of you gets caught our whole operation will be in jeopardy. This is no time to fight, and as you all know, death is banned unless outside the building. Know, you all are fucking dumbasses, the plan is simple: we infiltrate the police department and steal Toga. If it's too hard, I suggest you go, make sure the door doesn't hit you on the way out." After my rant, I ran over to Izu and began checking for injuries.

"Okay, wait, this is absurd." I hear Spinner claim.

Izuku snickers, "Y'know, if it were Stain we were saving, I suppose you would be happier, hm?" He smirks as Spinner slowly sits back down, feeling threatened.

"Fine, I'll come, but I want to catch the cat guy once and for all." Mr.Compress claims, his mask cracked into near halves.

"I suppose you can, but only after we grab back Toga. No need to cause a scene so early into the plan." Izu reaches under my arms and pulls me into his lap.

"Izu...?" I mumble, but feel him tense up, he needs to release this tension. It annoys me.

"Just stay, I'll take you on a date later." He whispers, and I nod against his chest, playing with his ring as the meeting continues. 

-*Denki's POV*-

"This is so fucked up. Our friend dating a...villain...? Not even that, but Izuku...what happened? Why didn't you tell me Katsuki, you could have gotten hurt? I mean what if he attacked you, huh? He is the top villain you wouldn't stand a chance if it happens." I and Katsuki stood in the parking lot. Minutes after the incident upstairs happened.

"Look, Denki, I don't know anymore. You don't even have confidence in my power, let alone judgment, I could've beaten him. And you know what Kaminari, this is the exact reason we took a break. Because you never cared for me as a boyfriend should!" He slowly began tearing up, my face contorts to anger.

"Hey. That is bullshit and we both know it. I never once didn't care for you. Who was there for you when your dumbass got stuck calling the ambulance for him, me. And who was there to care for you after getting kidnapped, me. I don't see how you can convince yourself that I don't care for you!" Suddenly Katsuki became very confused, his eyebrows began to furrow and his face scrunched up,

"Maybe you are right, I don't have confidence in your judgment. But in no way was I attempting to disrespect the pride you work so hard to have. Look, I get it, I'm a bad boyfriend, but at the end of the day, I always come to sleep together. Even on the break, I gave you gifts and told you I love you. Because I do. I mean it when I say that." Tears began to fall down his face, and he runs into my arms, hugging me tightly.

I wrap both my arms around his small waist, hugging him gently as he sobs, "I-I'm s-so sorry. I'm so so sorry. I wish I could take it back. Denki please, please don't leave me. I couldn't survive...please..." His voice trailed off and I lifted him up, walking towards the car.

I place him in the passenger seat of the car, placing a quick kiss onto Katsuki's forehead. The small affection makes him feel safe. At least he knows someone is by his side.

"Never. I will never leave you, okay? I love you, Katsuki Bakugou."

"I love you to the moon and back, Denki Bakugou." I nuzzle my flustered face closer into his chest and think, another moment will last...

'Forever Yours'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyyyy, um, about the crazy month I ghosted y'all. We pretend it didn't happen. Besides that, I have officially decided to have this bookend at 24 chapters. I am also hoping all 24 of those chapters are out by the end of next Friday. This book would have ended around here if I had been focused anyway. But the next 14 chapters are making up for what I missed. So, I hope you guys enjoy the updates, love y'all!