Chapter 6

▪︎¤Izukus POV¤▪︎

Eijiro was suspicious of me, this was my purpose initially, but now he is a little more than a friend to me. I am doing this for the league, I just have to keep reminding myself of this. Eijiro was distracted by some video playing on my TV, we had finished packing a while ago. I hear my phone ding, and I take it out of my pocket. The name 'Touya' shines off the screen, and his message directly tells me to come to the base. I glance up, towards where Kiri is sitting. 'He'll be okay if I leave for a little.'

"Hey, Eijiro, I gotta head out. You can stay here if you want. I don't mind, oh, but stay out of my drawer if you could." He turns around and begins to gather his things.

"That's fine, but where are you going. Dude, it's like 9 at night." Shit. I didn't think of that.

"Oh, um. I have last-minute shopping to get to," He raises a brow, clearly doesn't believe me, "Okay fine, you got me, I usually go on a late-night jog." I put my hands up in a surrender motion, and he heads out.

"Well, have fun I guess be careful though, the 'Green Pheonix' is striking more often." I smile.

"Yeah, of course!" The click of the door and my smile drops, finally.

I take out my contacts and put them back in their case, my red eyes shining in the moonlight. I then pull back out my phone, texting Kurogiri to create a portal, I made sure to add that it has to lead to my room at the base. Then, a minute or so later, a portal opens next to me, and I head through it, darkness enveloping my eyesight.

Man, every time I look at this room it feels more like home. It was a dark green room, black accents scattered here and there. I walk over to the closet where the main event is, my villain costume. A black tuxedo with a black mask, I'm surprised no one has noticed my hair by now, I go on killings nearly every night, and I don't wear a hood. Silly heroes. I put on the suit, noticing it is unwrinkled, how sweet of mamagiri, I'll have to thank him. I turn towards the door and leave, but end up getting crushed by a psychotic girl.

"Hi Toga, can you get off of me, I have to hug staple bitch," She turns her head to face mine and gives me a kiss on the cheek, in a sisterly way of course.

"Oh, yes of course. He is in the kitchen, and anxious to see you after a couple of weeks too." Toga wiggles her eyebrows at me, I roll my eyes and punch her in the nose. She starts to hold it, before noticing it bleeding, and quickly runs towards the bathroom.

"Touya!" I yell out, and an excited squeal comes from the kitchen. I head towards it, a smile being sent my way from Dabi. We run at each other and hug, him squeezing a little tighter.

"I missed you so much, Izu!" I wiggle out of his grip and grab his hand.

"You sir, are a softie." That statement was not entirely wrong, to be fair, he was really mean to others, but we are his family, so those rules don't apply.

"Sometimes. By the way, the boss is looking for you, another assassination I believe." I nod at his words and head to the main office, ensuring I say thank you to Kurogiri as I pass the bar.

I knock three times, a secret code that I have arrived. I hear a faint "Come in" and open the door. Laying on top of the bosses' desk is a stack of files, and he explains to me that these are new criminals. But one catches my eye, 'Toshinori Yagi'

"One question sir, how terrible would you like his death?" I point to the picture of All Might and grin, fiddling with a knife in my back pocket.

Boss smirks, "As painful as you can make it." I let a hand out of my pocket and put it up.

"Very well sir." He grips my hand and shakes it. Let the killing begin.

\^§ Eijiros POV §^/

Shit. I left my phone back at Izuku's dorm, but I don't want to intrude. Well, would it be intruding if he already left, though, I didn't see him come out. Maybe since it's past curfew he snuck out, but even then, he had to be seen by someone. Guess I'll just have to go back to his dorm, so sorry Izuku.

I turn around and jog to his dorm, I quickly realize that it may be locked, I jiggled the doorknob a few times. It ended up opening, to my luck, he was gone, and I go to look for my phone. Without noticing where I was looking, I opened the drawer he told me not to. Inside was a black mask. Why the hell would he need a mask? I hear a chuckle from behind me, and a cloth was quickly placed over my mouth.

I begin to lose sight, and see Izuku smiling from above me, as he says, "Mind your business, Eiji." He chuckles and I black out completely.

~~~~~~~~~~

It is out a little a lot a bit later, but it is out and 9 minutes before tomorrow. This chapter was quite the event if I do say so myself. I hope you guys are having a good weekend or week, depending on where you are located. I hope you all enjoyed this chapter, I shall post 2 tomorrow... hopefully. Since I have reached the new plot point, I have to redo every chapter completely (Duh you dumbass, it is a re-write for a reason), so it takes longer. But, besides that, I really like how it is going so far, love y'all!