The Lord's Name Is Chuck?

Sam's POV:
Castiel popped behind Stiles' back, which made him jump.
"Jesus Christ! You were going to give me a heart attack!" he yelled at the angel.
"Oh, my name's Castiel, he is however my half brother. A lot of people seem to make the same mistake." The kid seemed confused by Castiel's answer, but he didn't make a comment on it.
"So... Dean, Sam, why are you actually here?" Stiles said with a grin. We hesitated, yet, mutually decided to tell him the truth, but... How can we tell him, so he won't freak out.
"Um... well, do you believe in the supernatural?" Stiles completely froze at my question and looked uneasy.
"Why do you ask?"
"Cause for what we're about to tell you, we'll need you to believe."
After they tell him.
Stiles' POV:
"Wait... So, the Lord's Name Is Chuck?" Their story was nuts, but after what I've been through I was able to understand.
"Well, that's how he prefers us to call him." Sam said with a concerned face.
"But, kid... How aren't you... Running away, thinking that we're some kind of freaks?! You're taking this surprisingly well..." I couldn't blame them for wanting to know, I surprised myself this time too, but something seemed familiar... The three of us had done some awful things while possessed and that made me relate to them, believe them." Well, I've always been a strange kid by nature, so why wouldn't I believe strange dudes like you?" I said with a smile on my face and left. KILLED IT! I'm talking about the dramatic effect, of course. They were probably pretty confused right now.

Dean's POV:
"This kid's just...weird." Sammy seemed just as confused as me. That sarcastic little boy knew something...
"We're gonna follow him, right?" I asked even if I already knew the answer. Sam looked at me "Of course! Why do you even ask?"

Stiles' POV:
The bell had already rang, when I reached class.
"Stilinski! So you finally decided to show up to class!"
"Sorry, Coach... I fell in a hole!" What happened to Liam a week a go came first into my mind, but after I said it out loud I realized how dumb it sounded. "You fell...in a hole? You know, Stilinski, if I graded you by how profoundly you disturb me, you'd be an A+ student. Get to your seat."
I took my usual seat next to Scott, just as he muttered. "Dude, what happened actually? We saw each other outside!"
"I'll tell you about it later. It's a pretty long story and we'll gather the others, so I won't have to tell it more then once. I'll get lazy." Scott nodded and looked at the desk. My mind was far away from the classroom, from school... I couldn't help, but think who were my real parents and why did they leave me or... Were they even alive?