New Beginings

Stiles' POV:
I stood in front of the dark wooden door, waiting for my being to finally open the damn thing as I couldn't bring myself up to do it. I could hear my friends' voices coming from the inside, and so mt heart raced faster. I didn't know what I was actually feeling - anxiety? Or was I just a tad confused? All was possible now.

I knocked. How did I do that? Man, I do feel like batman now... Although I'm still not feeling crazy rich.

"Stiles, bud!" - Scott pulled me into a bone-crushing-brotherly-werewolf hug. "We were just learning how to deal with you know - demons. Care to join?"

"... Sure, why not." - Those words escape my mouth, even though the suggestion itself sounded ridiculous.

"So, you all know how to fight demons, huh? - I said, lounging myself onto the couch.

"Well, yeah, they learned a couple of things -" - At that Dean was cut off by Malia.

"A couple? I totally kicked your ass, and I'm not even good at learning things at all."

"She's so right-"

"Shut up, Peter." - she cut him off too.

A few moments later and some were already arguing as usual, then Dean pulled me up to the kitchen and we sat down at the counter.

"Listen, I don't think we started out that well. We didn't get to even really know each other. We just shared a few stories and your friend burst through the window. What I'm saying is that I would like to know a little better. Maybe we could start over?"

I looked at him, wondering just how many times he rehearsed that in his head. I had no doubt that he was no smooth talker when it came to long lost sons, who were hunted down by demons.

"Okay then. I'm Stiles, your long lost son, who has a lot of weird animal friends, and likes solving lots of murders for a hobby."