Blame (a change at the end, Read)

Stiles' POV:
Dean looked like he was about to have a whole mental breakdown, not that I blame him, I would've dated that car if I had the chance.
"Do you want me to leave you two alone? Maybe have a moment?"
"Yes, that would be good." - Okay, so that wasn't the answer I expected.

I didn't really understand any of that demon shit, though it has happened before - werewolves, homicidal lizards and evil foxes, but to involve the Christ? I should've called it quits long ago. Was it really that much to wish for one plain murder by some serial killer or any normal human being? It's like I'm in Scooby-Doo or something!

"Stiles, we should probably go. They have left sulfur by the car. Where did your girlfriend said she'd meet us?"

"By my house... And she's not my girlfriend."

"Yeah, right."

"Do you have something to say?"

(...)

"You better not. My house is not far, it's just at corner of St.Gallen's street."

We walked in silence, the awkward one. One may think we're starting off okay, for never knowing we're father and son, but I doubt they'll see the other supernatural side of everything.
He kind of is the reason my dad's dead, he brought the demons here and now my friends are missing. Things were just coming to that calm middle of nothing going on and he crashed it by coming into town. He and his brother sort of ruined the long awaited break. I didn't want to blame them... but it's not like I could help it.
Turning at the corner of the street, now I could see my house and Lydia's royal blue car parked next to it. She had a distressed look on her pretty face, it didn't really suit her, she looked the best when she smiled.

My thought wandered around every possibility on where my friends could be, the only hope I had was that Deaton could help us, but even that one was quickly dying out. At the end I hope that everything will be well, that it will soon be back to that middle of nothing happening. It should balance out always at the end... Right?
______________________________________

A/N: Okay, so... I've decided to instead of rewriting this story, I'll write a second continuing book. I've decided to end it here, end I hope that I will have posted parts on the second book by next month. I know I'm kind of ending it on a cliffhanger, but I think it'll be good to give you a little time to think for yourself what could happen in the next book.