My Legs Feel Like Chicken

Dean's POV:

Pretty much everyone was staring at me weirdly... Maybe I should've offered them a beer too or a sandwich?
"Demons?" - asked a grumpy guy, who I almost would've missed, because he stood as still as a tree.

"Yes! Any other useless questions?"

"An explanation would be great!" - said the brunette boy.

"You trying to be sassy with me? I'm the sass king, kiddo. First you need to know that demons exist, second you'll learn how to kill the bastards, and maybe after that you can ask Scotty, Sammy or Chris here to explain everything to you. But no one disturbs me, I really don't wanna deal with this. "

"Um, only Stiles calls me Scotty. Don't do it." - Scott mumbled.

"So, like I said... Any other useless questions? " - no one seemed to argue further after one glance at their alfa and so we continued.

~*~

8 hours. It hasn't been more than 8 hours and after everything we taught them, we decided to have an actual fight with them, and continued to spar. What a mistake.

They were all great, not one of them seemed to break a sweat. I know they were werewolves, but... Still. We' ve been training since we were kids, they weren't supposed to be better, and they weren't, but that feeling still disturbed me as hell (trust me, I'd know the feeling, even if I'm a bit of exaggerating)

Sammy looked a little tired too, but just as I thought that he stretched onto the couch - exhausted.

"My legs feel like chicken." - he exclaimed.

Then Peter snorted.
"Well then, I'm vegetarian."

"Since when are we stating total bullshit?!" - Malia remarked. (I was starting to like her)