Straight Forward

Stiles ' POV:
The man Sam introduced as Lucifer left the room with a smile on his face. Meg was playing around with a knife in her hands, as if it was a toy. She stepped towards me and drew the knife through my chest and the wound immediately started bleeding. Blood spread vastly around my shirt until it was soaked with it. Sam was trying to get out desperately, trying to help me. A loud 'thug' was heard and the man, who refered to himself as an Angel of the Lord popped out of no where, jumped at us and then everything got dizzy - I was unconscious.
Dean's POV:
About 5 minutes later Cas popped back in the house, but with a little company - Sammy and the boy we met earlier. Stiles was it? " What did we say about you bringing unconscious teenagers here?" Nor Castiel, nor Sam payed attention to me, they just started at the Stiles. "Anybody gonna bother answering my questions?" They looked at me with guilt, I knew when they felt guilty. Sam stood up, deciding to explain, but Castiel cut him off before he could start... "- Dean, that's your son and Lucifer knows that. He took him and Sam with the help of Meg. It's not save for him to stay here." Pure shock hit me straight into the face. Now that was too straight forward.

-----
AN: Some of the lines in this piece are from the original shows. They belong to the authors of the scenarios, but I just could help it.