I'm A Werewolf Hunter

Dean's POV:
Stiles was amazing, but unfortunately  he was too much like me. I'd never want to put that kind of responsibility over my own son, I never wanted to be like my father, but now I just led the demons straight to him. His 'father' died because of this, and I was the one to blame.

  At first it was hard to believe that I had a son, but after I met him that thought quickly changed. But my opinion that I wasn't going to be able to protect him still hung in the back of my mind. Every single one of our friends had died, because of us and me and Sammy loved, for the better or worse.

  After the red-head and Stiles left, we were, yet again, stuck with Mr. Werewolf, shifting awkwardly side to side. The teen wolf thought for a second and stated:
"You should probably meet Chris and Derek. They are kind of part of the pack."
"The pack." - I asked.
"Yeah, that's me, Stiles, Lydia, Malia Kira, Liam, Isaac, Ethan, Jackson and sometimes Peter. Not all are werewolves, Lydia's a banshee, Kira's a kitsune, Malia is a werecoyte, and Stiles is human. Chris is a hunter, but his daughter..., Allison was part of the pack until she died, just like others. Her dad is like part of the pack, really. Isaac, Ethan and Jackson aren't in town, but the others are here. Maybe you'll get to meet them all. "

Now that was a lot to take in so fast.

Sam's POV :
We were walking towards a cozy-looking house at the end of the street. There was a black SUV parked in front of the house, and all the curtains were down, leaving no place to see what's inside.
Scott knocked three times on the black wooden door and middle-aged man with ice-blue eyes and a murderous gaze greeted the boy.
When we went inside and began explaining our business here he stopped us.
"Listen, I'm a werewolf hunter, I don't do demons."
"Well, you've done a great job!" - Dean said looking down at Scott, menacingly.

---
Would you want me to post three chapters every two weeks or post one chapter weekly?