A Chevy Impala

Stiles' POV:
"No, no, no! God, no! What are we gonna do? They couldn't have just 'poofed' away, they must've left something..."
"Agh, not again. That son of a bitch, Lucifer!"
"Lucifer? Oh, good, it's only Satan, himself, we have to deal with. No biggie, maybe we could even stop for pie on the way!" - I exclaimed loudly, though I almost saw Dean's eyes light up at the mention of pie.
"We can check the place me and Sam were last locked up."
"That would be a wonderful idea, but only Cass knew where you were, and I haven't seen him. I can try to pry to him, but I highly doubt he'll come."
"Then what are we going to do? Wait... I have to call Lydia - to see if she's okay or inform her of the situation."

Dean's POV :
Stiles left the house, while on the phone - maybe to see for any traces. At least that was what I was doing. I lost Sammy twice in the last two days, and screwed up like 20 more times in the very same period of time.
I didn't want Stiles to get involved with all the stuff with Lucifer, Chuck forbid, but somehow it still happened.

Stiles returned, a little concerned.
"Well, Lydia is fine, and said she'd give us a ride to Deaton's."
"Who's Deaton? And a ride? We have baby."
"Well, Deaton is usually our guy, who somehow knows everything and has more ideas, and resources than us right now. Also about the Impala, umm well, let's say the demons didn't appreciate it enough. Maybe you should just go and see for yourself." - he gestured towards the door, and at that moment anxiety hit hard. What have they done to baby?
As I stepped outside a view worse than hell revealed itself - part of my dear Impala were scattered across the rode, windows were broken, one of the tires was on a branch of a tree, while the other were flat, the paint was chipped from the driver's window all the way around to the trunk. I felt just as miserable at that sight. My Chevy Impala, baby!