What On Earth---?!

Scott's POV:
Do you know how crappy my day was? Do you know how sucky my best friend's life was? Do you know how much I wanna hug right now? NO! I can't even hold my breath together and these TWO! Oh god, those brothers, claiming to be Stiles' family? Sorry, but he just lost his father, you may be blood related, but you ain't gonna take him away from us, his pack, his friends, his family. Okay, maybe I'm a little bit overreacting. They only want to protect him from some scary hell-ish demons, but we have a hellhound! What could possibly go wrong? Many things - my brain said, but it usually doesn't do anything, so why listen to it now?
  The four of us were sitting in silence, glancing at the others from time to time. The food just got here, so we finally had something to do except existing.
"Look, I know this is bad timing, more than bad timing really, but... You have to come with us. For your safety." - Sam spoke. Anger arise in me, but Stiles was faster than me. "Sulfur. When I was with my dad, his wounds leaked of the smell of sulfur. At the parking lot, when you were explaining everything... You said demons left that chemical behind. Didn't you?" - Stiles' face was unreadable, but his eyes were cold and he smelled of sadness, regret and anger. Not a good combination, it made the person unpredictable.
"Yes." - was all they said.
"Because you came here, the sheriff's dead?" - I said, not being able to hold it anymore.
"I told you, Sammy. Wherever we go, death follows." - Dean whispered, bitterness dripping from his words.
"That's not true." - I was surprised by Stiles' words. His father just died, yet he said it so naturally, almost returning his nonchalant gaze from before. But before he could continue, a certain red-headed death omen showed up.
"What On Earth, are you two doing here? Stiles, why didn't you immediately call after---" - she got interrupted as he hugged her tightly.