Nathaniel

Marinette woke up early today for some reason. She got out of bed at decided to wear her hair down becuase she got complements about it yesterday. "Tiki time to wake up, I have school" Tiki groaned but flew into her bag and fell asleep again. Marinette giggled at her kwami. "Bye mama! Bye papa!" she waved to her parents and was on her way.

Adrien woke up for school early like he always is. Unlike Marinette he was always super early for school. He got dressed and did his hair. "Hey Plagg do you think if I asked Marinette for ice cream after school she'll say yes?" Plagg nodded his head before flying into Adriens pocket. Adrien left the house excited.

  "Plagg is that Marinette?" he pointed at a girl in the distance.

"Yeah I think so kid." He went back into Adriens pocket and fell asleep. Right when he was about to catch up to Marinette he saw the red hair kid catch up to her. Nathaniel, the guy who has the biggest crush on MY princess. Adrien almost growled at the thought of him stealing her away. Adrien walked faster to see what he was saying to her. "H-hey Marinette would you like to get ice cream with me after school today?" Dang it tomato head beat me to it.

"Sure Nath sounds amazing!" Nath? Since when does she have a nickname for him? Nathaniel was about to turn and leave but quickly leaned over and pecked Marinette on the cheek. A blush appeared on the girl's cheeks. Adrien almost hissed at him, but he kept his cool for Mari. Adrien sped up to catch up with Marinette.

"Hey, Marinette since when did you come to school early?" Marinette grinned at the fact Adrien was even talking to her.

"I don't know today I just woke up early and I don't feel like going to the principles if I'm late again" Adrien noticed her hair was down again and he loved it. He was about to say something about Nathaniel talking to her but the bell rung. Adrien cursed under his breathe. "Well got to go Adrien, class is staring" She turned around and gave him a quick hug. Leaving them both blushing hard after.

Marinette sat down in her regular seat and took out her pencil. "Girl, I think Adrien is starting to like you back! Did you see his face when you hugged him. He turned as red as Nathaniel's hair!" Alya whispered.

"C'mon Ayla, he doesn't like me he probably  likes Chloe or someone popular and good enough for him." As on cue Chloe walked in with a bang.

"ADRIKINS! I missed you so much! Did you miss me? I saw you talking to Maritrash earlier why did you do that. You could have walked with me this morning!" Adrien leaned backwards trying to get as far away from Chloe as he could. Disgust plastered on his face.

"Uh sorry Chloe, I saw Marinette and I walked with her first. Maybe another day I'll walk with you but you got to stop calling Marinette Maritrash it isn't very nice, especially since she hasn't done anything to you, and she's definitely the opposite of trash." Alya practically jumped out of her seat of exictment for Marinette. He totally defended her! He totally likes Mari! Oh my gosh my ship is finally sailing! Alya turned back to a blushing Marinette.

"Told you he likes you. Now that he likes you, you guys can date, get married, have kids, grow old together. Adrienette forever!" Alya jumped up in down in her seat.

"Woah woah slow down Alya! We don't know for sure he even likes me" Marinette whispered back.

Just then a giant boom came from outside. "An akuma." Adrien and Marinette exclaimed at the same time.