You're Always Forgiven

Why are you guys still reading this?? lmao anyways here ya go! xoxo

Chat couldn't think, he couldn't process what was happening in front of his eyes. Marinette was going to die right in front of him. His princess' heart would stop beating in about 10 seconds, she will stop breathing. His whole world had slowed down. Even if he threw her earrings down it would be too late. Chat looked around for something, anything. What he saw made him gasp. Rena Rougue was moving towards them at a rapid rate. How did she get the miraculous? Either way she was coming and fast. As quick as lightning she was under Marinette and she caught her. She actually caught her! Chat used his baton to land on a nearby building and jumped down to ground level. Marinette was clinging onto Rena for dear life, like she was still falling. When Rena let her down Marinette hugged her and started twirling around saying "Thank you!" and "You are the best!". Rena had a small blush on her face from all the compliments her bestfriend was giving her.

"If I actually hit the floor and died Alya and Chat (and tiki) would probably wake me up from the dead, just to scold me for being so reckless" Rena laughed and agreed, not questioning the Chat part.  When Rena looked up from Marinettes tight hold on her she saw Chat walking towards her. Staring at Marinette intensely. Rena took that as her que to leave.

"I'm going to go help Nathaniel, Bye Marinette. Be careful please!" Rena somehow managed to escape Marinettes hold and started jumping towards Nathaniel. Marinette sighed and was about to turn around when she felt hands on her waist. She was being picked up and was now flying basically as the mysterious person took her to a secluded area. Marinette felt kissed being placed on the back of her head and down the back of her neck. She then realized it was just Chat.

"Hi kitty." She said with a smile, moving her arm backwards and started scratching his ear, avoiding that one certain spot. Now wasn't the place or the time. Chat flipped her around and pulled her into his chest. Marinette made a small yelping noise in surprise.

"Don't you ever do something like that ever again. You scared the crap out of me Princess." He whispered and held her tighter. She nodded but didn't say anything. "Now I think these are yours." He pulled out the earrings and handed them to her. "I got to go defeat the akuma, we aren't done with this conversation. I'm scolding you when you get back for being so reckless." Marinette took a deep breathe already dreading the conversation from the overprotective cat. He let go of Marinette and pecked her cheek before jumping back to help Rena.

Marinette turned the corner and looked around to see if anyone was in sight. She took out her earrings and replaced it with her Ladybug ones. Tiki flew out and Marinette relaxed.

"Hiya Tiki." Tiki did not look pleased, she also was going to scold her but before she could Marinette spoke. "We got to get the akuma!" Tiki sighed, but nodded knowing that she can lecture the girl later.

Ladybug stepped out of the alleyway and smirked. She threw her yo-yo out and swung up to the top of the tower. When she landed she saw Nathaniel tied up and Rena and Chat smiling at her proudly. Ladybug smiled back before walking towards Nathaniel. She fell to her knees and grabbed his chin. He looked upset for what he has done. Ladybug broke the pen and released the akuma before turning back to the now red head. She kissed his cheek and whispered into his ear.

"Marinette told me to tell you she forgives you. Everything that you did she forgives. She also told me to give that kiss on the cheek for you." Ladybug untied the ropes and stood up. Nathaniel looked up and her. He smiled softly but still felt incredibly guilty. He would definitely apologize to Marinette tomorrow in person.

The super heros looked at eachother and fist bumped.

"Pound it?" Chat was about to turn away when Ladybug grabbed him by his wrist.