Relax kid!

Hey everyone! Sorry about the long wait i'm not really feeling this book anymore but don't worry i'll still continue. I have found a new obsession..... the anime MHA mostly because i'm in love with literally half the characters lmao. But i'm going to be writing a book with deku x (y/n) situation/scenarios if anyone wants to go check it out. Anyways hope you enjoy! xoxo

It was about 7 in the morning and Chat knew Marinette was going to be late if she didn't wake up now. In the middle of the night Chat has switched their positions so that he was spooning Marinette, with his head in her hair and arms around her waist. Chat didn't want to move, he liked having Marinette in his arms but he knew they had to go to school. He was happy with the position, purring and nuzzling into her hair. I mean we don't haveee to go to school. He was about to close his eyes when he spots a little pink kwami. She was glaring at him. The kwami walks over and sits on Marinettes shoulder extremely close to Chats face.

"I know you know that Marinette is Ladybug." Chat gulped. Why am I so scared of her?! Tiki just rolled her eyes and then smiled a little.

"As long as you don't tell anyone about this everything should be fine. But enough of that, you need to wake Marinette up. I don't want her to be running late again." Tiki smiled again before turning to walk to her bed again. A familiar little black cat tackled her before she could get any farther. Plagg was on top of Tiki purring loudly and placing small butterfly kisses all over Tikis face. Tiki was in pure shock and Chat blushed a little from this interaction, who knew Plagg could be so lovey dovey?

"Sugar cube! Where did you go? When I woke up and you weren't next to me I was so scared! What if you have gotten kidnapped and I couldn't have protected you." Tiki looked at Plagg and rolled her eyes but giggled a bit.

"Plagg you do know i'm a god right? Who in the right mind will kidnap me?" Plagg didn't respond but continued to nuzzle her. "Now, get off of me before I touch that little spot on your ear." She smirked with a glint in her eyes. Plagg eyes widened and made a loud yelping noise and got off of her. This caused Marinette to move in her sleep, signaling that she was waking up. The kwamis quickly flew off the bed and hid. Marinette was now half awake and turned to look at the green eyed blonde. She yawned and made eye contact with the blonde before huffing and putting her head on his chest. Basically she told him, "I'm going to sleep again don't wake me up".Chat chuckled and started drawing circles on her back.

"It's time to wake up princess you have school." Marinette looked at him yawned, and turned around to go to sleep again. Chat just rolled his eyes and threw the blanket off them both, and picked up Marinette bridal style. She yelped and clung to him. Chat smirked liking the way that she clung to him for dear life. He finally put her down and Marinette playfully hit his chest.

"Stupid cat, don't do that". She stretched and looked over to her calendar to see what she had planned. Nathaniel asked her to sit with him at lunchtime. This was the time she planned to tell him that she liked someone else. Chat walked over and saw the name before wrapping his arms around her waist and put his head in the crook of her neck he mumbled "mine" and placing kisses and love bites. Marinette just chuckled.
   "Alright you possessive Cat. Today's the day I tell him I like someone else and let him know we are just friends." Chat grunted happily. He still didn't like him being her friend. But he didn't want to be controlling. He unwrapped his arms from the girl and she started to get ready.
Marinette started to take off her shirt before she realized that her cat was starting at her waiting for her to take it off. Boys and their hormones I swear. She grabbed her shoe off the floor and threw it at him immediately knocking him out of his stare. Chat blushed red before turning around and looking at the wall. His inner self was begging him to turn around and watch but he knew he would get in trouble. But he could see Marinette in her bra. But he could be hated by Marinette. But he could see Marinette half naked! But she could never talk to him again. He looked down and thought before seeing the kwamis. Tiki was shaking her head mouthing "don't turn around!" while Plagg looked over at Marinette and then back to Chat his eyes wide he mouthed "turn around". Tiki saw this and quickly covered his eyes so that he wasn't staring at the girl. Chat gave it one last thought and then very slyly he peeked over to Marinette. She was in her jeans but still didn't have her shirt on. He pink bra was shown. He quickly turned back around to the wall eyes wide. Chat has never seen a girl in a bra or even in a swimsuit other than model pictures for that matter. And he saw the girl he loves in a bra, he saw the girl he loves half naked. Chat felt his pants tighten a little bit. No. No. No. Stupid Hormones. Adrien relax deep breaths in and out calm down. It's only Marinette half naked. Woah she was half naked and beautiful. His pants got tighter. No crap no. He looked over at Plagg who was trying to keep quiet from laughter. Plagg knew this would happen.

"Alright Kitty I'm done you can turn around now." Chat froze in panic. He can't turn around and if he goes into his tight suit now it will be obvious. So Chat panicked picked up Plagg jumped out the window and mid air he transformed into his suit. He was a few buildings down when he finally turned to look at Marinettes house. He saw her on her balcony looking extremely confused. He waved to her awkwardly and quickly jumped over rooftops. When arriving home he had calmed down and de transformed to a laughing Plagg.

"It's not funny!" Adrien half screamed. Plagg just looked at him and laughed harder.
"I KNEW you were going to react like that, aw teenagers and their hormones" Plagg chuckled while wiping a tear from his eye. Adrien blushed out of embarrassment and then started changing to for school. He smiled to himself today is the day Marinette is going friend zone Nathaniel. He chuckled darkly and Plagg looked at him like he was insane. Adrien finished getting ready and started walking to school.

When he walked into class he didn't see his favorite girl and internally frowned. He walked up to his best friend and sat down. Nino waved at him and gave him a fist bump and was about to start a conversation until he heard the bell ring and Marinette sprinting into the doorway. She sat down in her regular spot behind her formal crush, and started talking to Alya. Adrien turned around and smiled at her and waved. Marinette waved back but without her usual blush. She probably got over her crush on me. Hm I guess this is good for Chat Noir. Though, he missed her blushing face when she used to talk to him.

After class the bell rung for Lunch. Nathaniel immediately walked up to Marinette grabbed her hand and pulled her to a secluded bench. He didn't have many friends so he would usually sit alone and draw. Adrien has the idea to follow her just to you know, "check up on her". Plagg saw what he was trying to do and started moving and to try to get his attention. Adrien groaned knowing that Plagg wanted to talk to him so with one more look at Marinette and Nathaniel he turned and went into the bathroom. Plagg flew out and glared at Adrien.

"Kid! I understand that you want to see Marinette but you got to let her do this by herself."

"But I-"

"No buts, you got to let her be handle some things by herself and you don't have to protect her all the time you know, she is ladybug!" Adrien looked at him then at the ground and nodded. Plagg was about to say something when he heard a scream. A scream that sounds very similar to his love. He ran outside as fast as he could and saw what he never would have expected. Nathaniel was now in his akuma form and was flying a way with Marinette in his arms. The only thing that came to both Adrien and Plaggs mind was "crap" before transforming.

Aw i just LOVE making embarrassing science for chat noir. I sorta torture him through out this book lmao anyways hoped u enjoyed :).