Explanation

That night Adrien wanted to visit Marinette to check up on her. He transformed and jumped his way through Paris to Marinettes house. Marinette was sitting on her bed staring at her ceiling fan, lost in thought. Chat kissed me, then Nathaniel, then Adrien oh no does that mean I have to choose between them ughh. There was a knock on her door. She quickly opened it and saw her favorite Cat climb in. "Oh hi Kitty what are you doing here" she said while going to sit on her bed again. He followed her and sat next to her.

"Oh nothing just wanted to check on my favorite purrincess" Marinette smiled but then frowned when she realized she had to tell him about the other two kisses she had earlier. "Hey princess what's wrong?" she looked down at her hands.

"Well I have to tell you something. I mean I know we aren't a couple or anything but I feel like you should know. Ugh sorry i'm rambling. Okay so anyways.... ME AND ADRIEN KISSED!" Chat just looked at her.

"Oh that's it? You scared me there for a second. I mean sure I do plan on marrying you but for right now you can go kiss other boys. I mean Marinette you finally kissed your crush! How was it?" Aww my kitty is so sweet. Wait did he say marrying? She blushed at his words.

"Oh kitty it was amazing. I mean he said he liked me! Me! Not Chloe or Lila, me! Adrien Agreste likes me! Isn't that crazy. I mean how could an amazing, kind, popular model like him have a crush  the clumsy girl who always late to class." Chat cringed at the words She really thinks that's all she is? A clumsy girl?

"That's great to hear Princess, I'm glad your happy! But you aren't just a clumsy girl who's late to class, you are so much more than that Marinette and don't you forget that" Marinette smiled at him and gave him a hug. Chat blushed at the action. She pulled away and looked down again.

"Yeah that's not all that happened today. Nathaniel also kissed me." Chat stood up.

"HE WHAT?!" he screamed. I'm so lucky my parents left to go to the store or we would have totally been caught. Chat started pacing back and forth. "What do you mean he kissed you? Oh my gosh I'm going to kill him for laying a hand on you. Did you let him? I'm never leaving you alone with him" Marinette stood there confused.

"Kitty what's the difference between Adrien and Nathaniel kissing me? You didn't get upset when I told you about Adrien." Chat froze in his tracks. Turning back to Marinette with a awkward smile.

"Well me and Adrien w-were friends so it's okay for him to kiss you, plus he's your crush. But Nathaniel I don't like him, something about him seems off." Marinette giggled at his words.

"Oh kitty don't be jealous of him! Oh and um don't be mad but I kinda agreed to go out with him again" Chat started pacing again but faster.

"Is he forcing you to go out with him? I mean you didn't enjoy that kiss right?" Oh let's mess with him. I'm so evil he's going to kill me and Nathaniel.

"No, I agreed. I mean i'm not going to lie the kiss was also kinda amazing" Chat growled. Marinette laughed. I'm going to kill him. He can't just get away with that, he kissed my princess. "But my favorite kiss was yours by far. Can we do it again?" Chat grinned before sitting next to her on the bed leaning in and pressing his lips on hers. Mouths moving in at the same time the kiss lasted for about a minute before they both came up for air. Chat then laid his head in her lap.

"Hey Marinette"

"Hm?"

"If he kisses you again can you tell me?" Marinette nodded and chuckled before scratching his hair. A purr escaped his lips as a light smiled spread across his face.