Rules

Look how cute her style is in this photo! I'm obsessed!! Welp anyways, sorry for the mistakes. Enjoy. xoxo

"Alright Princess!" Marinette looked up from her dress design. She made a humming noise as if telling him to continue and started working on her design once again. Chat grinned and grabbed Marinette from the chair and placed her onto the bed.

"Chhaaaatttt" She groaned. The girl needed to finish her design in the next 3 days and with the whole kidnapping thing, she was behind.

"Don't "Chhaaaatttt" me! You need to pay attention to me. I have important stuff to say." The Cat stood up proudly and smiled at her. Marinette looked at him doubtfully but continued sitting on the edge of her bed to watch him.

"Alright then!" He continued. "My beautiful Princess, you have some rules you must follow now." Marinette eyes widened. Rules??

"Not happening I don't need no rules I am completely fine without your "rules" Kitty." She spoke back to him. Marinette was almost an adult and could take care of herself she doesn't need rules. Chat kneeled in front of her and put his forehead on her knee while looking at the floor.

"Please Princess... Just listen, you really scared me back then when you were with Nathaniel. I just want you to be safe. Just please listen." Chat whispered with a whiny tone. Marinette took a deep breathe and started playing with his ear to sooth him. Once in awhile grazing that sensitive spot where he would jump and hiss out every time. Marinette would just smirk a little evily whenever she touched it.

"Alright Kitty, do you want to continue with you "rules" now?" Chat had gone into a peaceful state and was purring and nuzzling her hand and was not listening to a thing she said. When the blue eyed girl finally moved her hand away he understood. The cat jumped up and stood once again proudly in front of her.

"Alright rules!" Marinette inwardly cringed but smiled on the outside. "Rule #1, no being alone with Nathaniel. You never know when he might get akumatized again and steal you away again. So, make sure you either with me or anyone else, well except Luka. Alya is smart, she is your bestfriend after all so try to stay with her!" Chat loves Alya, not in a romantic way of course. (I totally forgot while writing this Chat doesn't know Rena is Alya... Well in this story he does lol) She did save Marinette life and that was something he could never repay her for. Marinette on the other hand looked confused.

"Why not Luka?" Chat seemed lost for an answer. How could he explain that Luka was obviously in love with her and he didn't want her to hangout with him because of that. So, he decided to brush past it.

"Rule #2 No going down alleyway or basically anywhere when it's dark outside. You don't know what's out there." Marinette fell back onto her bed.

"Kittyyyy! You sound like my dad!" She groaned out dramatically.

"Save that nickname for when we are in bed." Marinette looked confused for a second and then realized what he meant. Her face turned scarlet red immediately. The blushing girl mouth hung open and then she pounced on him, hitting his chest semi-playfully. The couple fell to the ground with Marinette on top.

"Pervert Cat! In your dreams."  He gripped her tightly and smirked.

"Every night Princess" The flirty cat whispered into her ear which cause her to shiver and hide her face into his chest. Embarrassed to even look at him she mumbled into his chest "stop being such a flirt". Which he responded with a chuckle before grabbing her face to look up at him. They made eye contact and both leaned forward gently pressing their lips together. Marinette sighed and melted into the kiss, almost feeling like jello. Chat on the other hand was trying to get more out of the kiss. No he needed more. More touch more anything. He started running his fingers down her back and was kissing more harshly then the girl. He then flipped them over so that Marinette was beneath him. The cat stared at the girl with half lidded eyes before pressing his mouth on to hers once again. He slipped his tongue into her mouth and Marinette gasped at the feeling. Once Chat got bored he started attacking her neck. He saw the hickeys Nathaniel gave her and had the urge to cover them with his own. Before he could though Marinette dug her fingers into the sensitive spot on his ears. It was the Cats turn to become jello and he practically fell onto Marinette and moaned into her neck. His cat tail was twitching and he was panting. Damn that stupid spot.

"Chat I think that's enough for right now. I don't want anymore hickeys on my neck or my parents will notice." He nodded before pressing a quick peck onto her lips and rolled off of her.

"You know you can just tell me to stop, you don't have to touch that spot on my ear." Chat said.

"Yeah but it's more fun to watch you freak out about it." She smiled innocently. He groaned but nodded. The blonde haired cat stood up again and brought Marinette with him.

"Rule #3  In life or death decisions you will not put your life on the line for me. It's either I die, we both survive, or we both die. The last option will hopefully never happen, well unless we are old of course!" Chat looked at the smaller figure sitting next to him. She did not look too happy.

"Nope. You are being selfi-!" She was cut off by the blonde.

"This is the only time I'll be selfish! Please! I won't be able to survive your death." He basically begged.

"What about me? I won't be able to survive your death either!" She barked back.

"But- I..." He was speechless. She was right, but the thought of her dying early is his greatest fear. He already lost his mom, his dad doesn't love him, Marinette was the only person that was dependable. (other than nino lolol i love there friendship so much) Someone that he needed.

"Fine." Marinette mumbled out. She felt guilty and the look of terror on his face when he was in deep thought startled her. She was lying, in the back of her mind she knew that she rather have her self killed than watch Chat die.

"Really!" Chat exclaimed. He was maybe too excited about her agreeing. She nodded a little hesitantly still not liking that she was agreeing. He was back to his regular mood and was moving on to the next rule though.

"Rule #4 this should be an easy one to follow but no jumping off cliffs and/or buildings." He said seriously. Marinette couldn't hold it in, she giggled. What it was kinda a funny rule! She fell back onto the bed and was laughing and gripping her stomach.

"Princess! I'm not kidding!" He said still totally serious. But looking at her in that state made him smile. The next thing he knew he fell onto the bed next to her laughing as hard as her. They both were laughing like maniacs but having tons of fun. He then pulled her onto his chest where she looked up at him still teary eyed from laughing. The couple slowly controlled their laughs and gazed at each other lovingly. They both leaned forward and placed a kiss on each other lips before pulling away and smiling.

"Any other rules Kitty?" She whispered out. Chat looked at the ceiling in thought.

"Rule #5 never stop loving me."

"Done." She whispered back to the cat before snuggling up on his chest again and closing her eyes a smile still formed on both of their faces.

Hope you enjoyed! Love you all!! Hope you guys have a fantastic day. xoxo.