POST CREDITS SCENE

~Two months later~

"Come on, when have my calculations ever been wrong?"

"Well---"

"Okay, shut up. That was one time," Henry whispered as he bickered quietly with Harriet.

The two were supposed to be keeping watch on the security cameras and the guards while Thomas, Newt, Fry, Emma and Kyra were quickly but silently loading up the jeeps with supplies they were stealing from the WCKD outpost out in the middle of nowhere.

Unfortunately Jorge hadn't let Brenda come this time, still worried about her, even though she had been given serum two months prior, she should've been fine.
But still, he worried.

Kyra had done some sort of mind trance thing to the guards, so they were just sitting there in their chairs drooling all over their uniforms, totally dazed out while Henry sat at the controls.

He had hacked into the cameras and put them on a continuous feedback loop so that when and if they noticed the missing supplies, they would simply put it down to human error than anything else.

They were almost cleared to go when Henry's voice came over the radios, interrupting them.
"Hey guys.....I think we've got company?"

Coming back in the smal room where they had their computer mainframes, they went over to the tablet Henry had in his lap, that was showing the real camera feed instead of the loop, and saw what looked like several floating metal balls coming their way.

Others it looked like, were attached to the ceiling.

"Shit!" Emma, Henry and Kyra cursed at the same time.

"What? What the hell are those things?" Frypan asked, becoming nervous.

"They're semi-sentient technology WCKD created as an security precaution for their supply outposts further out in the Scorch," Emma answered as they hurried out down the small hallway, then ran to their right as Henry glanced down at his tablet.
"Trust me, you really don't want to meet them," she finished.

"No, no, nope. This way, not that way! I hoped that we wouldn't meet any of them on our raids, but unfortunately that's not what's happening.
And, as far as I know there is no way to hack them, and you can't shoot them, so our best plan is too---" Henry suddenly let out a high pitched shriek as he nearly ran over a large rat that skittered across his path.

Everyone had stopped at his scream, but were now just looking at him.

"What?!" He complained. "They carry diseases. I have good reasons for doing things."

"For screaming like a little girl?" Harriet raised an eyebrow at him as she shouldered her shotgun.

Henry was about to fire back a retort and Emma rolled her eyes,
Here we go again, she thought.

Suddenly one of those metal balls made an appearance at the ends of the hallway.

"RUN!"

"I'M RUNNING I'M RUNNING!" Frypan yelled at the top of his lungs, totally panicking now.

"Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!"

All of them skidded to an abrupt stop, smacking into each other.
Two of the creepy metal balls hung in the air at the end of the hall to their right, while one was floating at the end of the hall to their left.