Bloopers & Behind the Scenes

Firstly before we get started this chapter is dedicated to Cat_Archer , who kindly gave permission for me to use the bloopers idea at the ends of my last fic, and I'm going to use it because they are really fun to make, and I wanna give credit where credit is due.
On with the show!

As everyone else stepped closer to the table of food, Abby (Emma) put her hands up, making them stop.

"Abby!" Ki Hong (Minho) whined like a little kid. Then he paused.

"Ah shit."

Abby snorted, a hand on her face.
"Try again Ki Hong, try again. The characters name is Emma, with an E. Not Abby with a Y."

Ki Hong's face twitched, and then he and everyone else burst into a round of chuckles at the semi-confusing absurdity of what she had said.

"Nice one Abby," Dexter (Frypan) chuckled.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"What's with the rat man?" Ki Hong narrowed his eyes, as he slipped his pack back on over his head.

"I don't know but I think he's on Game of Thrones," Dylan stated, completely straight faced and totally serious.

Kaya instantly bent over laughing, Abby putting a hand over her face and on her side, a stitch opening up with how much she was laughing.

"I don't know what it is he just looks so close to Petyr it's just uncanny!"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Filming the infirmary scene, Abby was silently going over her next lines in her head.

"What are you doing in there?!!"

Abby jumped, a hand on her heart as Kaya started cackling.
She glared at Dylan, which only made the guy laugh harder.
She shook her head, smiling a bit.
He did that to lighten things on set sometimes and Abby honestly never knew what to expect with him.

It just made the job all the more enjoyable.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Thomas and Abby sat side by side at the top of the fake tree in the studio, a green screen behind them that would later be replaced by a CGI Glade.

She glanced at him, with what was supposed to be a thoughtful expression. She tried not to smile and break character, but it didn't work, and she giggled.

"I'm sorry, there's just a bug, in your hair and its totally breaking my concentration. So sorry Thomas let me just---"
Abby bit her lip as she brushed the bug out of his hair, trying and failing not to laugh, she then released a surprised squeak and nearly fell backwards when it flew off him and went flying into her face.

Thomas grinned, and she smacked his arm.

"I ship it!"

"Oh shut up Wes!"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Abby was on a temporary break before she filmed her next scene, and was watching as they filmed the moment where Newt was confronting Thomas after the incident in the cafeteria.