Wheels on the bus

It was just a normal day in this crazy world we call home. I sat infront of Crybaby and Angelita, they were just like me, but I didn't tell them I had power. We were on the bus, our way to K-12 Sleep away school. Jason's ass was on the glass, Kelly and her plastics two rows behind me, and some boy smoking. We had the two blue boys in the back of the bus trying to play with another girl hair while she tries to read with her friend.  One of the blue boys throws a paper at Crybaby saying "Gap toothed bitch" on it "Don't listen to them" Angelita says while looking back. "Oh? Is the Crybaby going to cry?"Kelly laughs "Waaaawaaaa" Everyone on the bus but Me,Angelita and two other girls laughs along with Kelly. A few minutes later we stopped, a very cute, tall, blonde boy came on. His name was Brandon. Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at him like he was a king or something . He gave a soft smile. Crybaby went up at him looking like he was the only thing in this damn world, Kelly...on the other hand wasn't having it she screamed, everyone looked at her then back at brandon. The darn boy pushed crybaby back into her seat and sat next to the bitch. " Of course, he sits next to the Barbie of the school" You thought. Suddenly the bus crashed into the deep blue water. People screaming and scared. I just smiled, then out of nowhere we rose up by two unknown forces, of course I knew who it was.And just like that, we were in the pinkish-white clouds. " You think we should land this thing?" Crybaby asked Angelita "No" She said while giggling. We crashed and landed softly at the school. "Here we go with hell" You mumbled. When the last to people to get off was Crybaby and Angelita, the bus driver was trying to look at their asses. Their dresses lifted up and said: "FUCK YOU" on their underwear. When I walked in with the school with the rest of the students and went to First Grade.

WHEP!!! I JUST WROTE MY FIRST CHAPTER OF K-12. IM GOING TO WRITE TWO MORE CHAPTERS AND THEN DO SOME TOMORROW. HOPED YOU TEA LOVERS ENJOYED THE FIST CHAPTER 🥵