D̾e̾t̾e̾n̾t̾i̾o̾n̾

Crybaby's POV:
They take me away to detention. I screamed and shouted telling them to let me go. Finally we got to a room with other students. . Bunny men are up top of...watching us. They bring me in and force me to sit on the chair with a desk with it. After I get tired, they strap my hands down so I wouldn't escape this hell. I screamed so loud maybe even Felipe, my pet spider and best friend, could hear me. "SHUT UP" A teacher said while slamming her ruler on my desk and she walks away checking on the other students . " This is hell... I need to find a way to get out of here" I thought to myself. *Play music now* " Im not a bad guy...So don't treat me bad for if I'm feeling sad alright?". Nurses come in with shots and start at the front of rows. They injected the students, somehow it made them happy and wide creepy eyed looking all of the sudden. They got to my row, I shut my eyes closed and and looked away. I smiled and started reading my book. " I'm physically exhausted. Tired of my knuckles beating" . Two men bring me in a room and put me in this glass like thing, two other girls are in it dancing . I look out of it while two other girls are behind me. "You're too busy seeking selfish wishes, Don't care how I'm feeling" I say. Students, came in and sat on the ground watching us intensely. They start to throw tings and I looked a stunned by it. "Baby can you meet me tonight in detention? I can feel your blood pressure rise. Let me crawl up into your mind, did I mention?" I say while me and the two other girls dance, impressing the students. "The teachers don't care about me". In the room, students were reading and just stayed smile creepily. The principal son is counting money in his office. I smile and tears start to come from my eyes..."Baby can you meet me tonight in detention? I can feel your blood pressure rise. Fuck this tension!" I said. We crawl towards the glass and stop we stand up. " I wanna go home, and you say " Now is not the time". Fuck being all alone in the back of the classroom" I say. We go to different sides and bang on the glass. In my seat, my eyes start to flicker while changing color. We keep on dancing while the students cheer. The principal son comes in and un ties me while the teacher is on the phone. I break the glass and step out, we walk up and the scared students huddle and scoot back. I look at them and smile in devilish way.

Ben's POV:
I go to Y/n's locker and put a note in her locker and leave blushing and smiling when I leave. " This girl is my light" I say. When I first saw her, I was like " Damn, she's a total sweet and crazy girl". I like her, and I don't thinks she likes me back though.

Principal son's POV:
I sit in my chair and drink my drink. " Nothing could go wrong" I say to myself. I look at they tv screens infront of me, I only pay attention to one...

Y/n POV:
We're at our lockers getting stuff that we need. " Ok guys, I think I have a pretty good plan to get us out of this shithole" Celeste says looking at us. "You do?!" I asked. I look and find a paper, I read it. " Angelita, I need you to keep everyone in the gym" Celeste tells her.  *Y/n's voice* I caught a sparkle of light, in your eyes that day. I bathed in it, was transported to heavens gates by it, but I fall at my feet. My words shall only be composed. I can't speak. My inner voice calling out my outer self weak, admiring from afar-" Y/n?" Celeste and the others call out. "Earth to Y/n?!" Magnolia yells out. I turn and look at them. "Sorry" I say. "Crybaby, you're job is to manipulate the spawn of satan himself" She says. Crybaby nods while smiling ." What's that?" Angelita asks me, "I think it's a love letter" I tell her, now the whole group was looking at me. "From who?!" Crybaby asked smiling like crazy. " I don't know, but I want to find out though" I answered. "Well do you like anybody?" Magnolia asked, " Well..." I said trailing off. "OMG Y/N HAS A CRUSHY CRUSH!!!!!" Angelita yells out. "She's growing up so fast" Magnolia says. " SHUT UP ANGELITA!!" I say to her, she laughs." Ok guys back to the plan" Celeste informs.

Leo's POV:
I sit back in my chair and watch the tv screens, then I heard something. "We already got rid of the principal, so that just leaves us with Leo" Celeste says from one of the tv screens. "We walk into his office, make a run for it and-" She continues. I sit up in my chair and listen closely to them. "Fucking little shits!" I say while slamming my glass on the table, shattering it. I turn up the volume. " Set this place on fire?" Y/n asked, " Exactly" Celeste finishes for her. " I don't know about that guys..." Fluer states. "Well damn" Y/n says. "I agree, fire is tooo...um...like cliche" Crybaby adds, "I mean yea, but what other options do we have?" Magnolia says to us. I think for a second, I have a perfect idea. "I will not let those shits get in the way of my plan!" I yell.

So......I'm back after three months! Yay!!! But here is detention. So sorry for this wait, I'll try to update more often as well! I was in Michigan for two weeks and it was amazing. Anyways, I'm doing a request book after I'm done with this one, I will be doing: It cast/losers, ST cast/characters. I will try to get all the request in!!- Trippy Alien