Teacher's Pet

PLAY SONG AT THE BEGINNING🖤- Author. Crybaby's POV:
We're in class for science and I'm sitting next to y/n . Angelita is next to us but at a different table. The teacher comes by and slams his hand by Angelita table. They make eye contact, the teachers smirks and Angelita smiles back at him. I look at y/n in concern. She looks at her. "Chewing on her nails and her pens while she's dreaming of him" I say quietly. Angelita looks at him while he's going back in his seat. I shake my head. "Baby, don't care 'bout grades. Just call me your lady" Y/n states. He goes to look at one of the test papers. He looks at Angelita, she looks back. From my eyes I see him put a star on her paper. She sighs and smiles. Me and Y/n look at her like she's crazy. "Yeah, why the fuck is that?" I say. One of the students next to Angelita shakes her to reality. She was in love with this teacher. She says I'm good and go back to whatever she was doing before. The teacher is steady looking at my bestie and grading papers. The class starts to pack up. "I know I'm young but my mind is well beyond my years". Me and y/n start to pack up but Angelita stays behind.

Nobody's POV:
Back in the classroom, Angelita stays behind. She reads a note that the teacher gave her. As the last two students leave, the teacher looks up at her with flirting eyes. On his desk there's a picture with him, with a wife and a kid. Angelita probably didn't know anything about this. He puts the picture down. Now she wants to light you on fire. He looks up at Angelita, she's looking at him. He comes around his desk and makes his way to Angelita. Angelita shows him a paper that she needed help on. He puts on something to make her laugh. You got a wife and kids, you see them daily. He gets up and comes around her. He's behind her, Angelita is quiet and doesn't do anything. His stomach and her back are touching each other. He continues to help her. Angelita smiles and blushes at this. After, he packs up her stuff and takes Angelita by the hand. Angelita gets up and follows him. Y/n and Crybaby are just talking in the hall way until they noticed Angelita wasn't there. They both look at each other and walk towards the class room. In the classroom, Angelita is admiring the things in his desk. When she turns her back, the teacher gets a lollipop and this substance. He mixes it. Didn't learn in tempting honey from you. When Angelita comes back, he givers the lollipop. She shrinks. Crybaby and y/n are at the door and they open it. They couldn't believe their eyes, the teacher had a knife and Angelita tide down to a table. She was also naked. He was laughing and smiling. He almost cuts her open until crybaby knocks the knife out his hands. He looks confused. He looks up and finds them.

Y/n POV:
I go and make him go across the room screaming. Crybaby makes Angelita bigger again. Angelita breathes heavily and takes out a knife and goes up to the teacher. She whips her knife in all different directions and the teacher tries to escape. Angelita cuts him in half and blood gets on her face. She smiles, breathing heavily. I look at the body. After that whole fiasco, we went outside the school to smoke. We were in front of the school. Angelita lights up our cigarettes. I tell her thank you and take my first hit of it. "Hope we don't get caught" I say to them. "We should be fine" Angelita states putting back her lighter. We smoke and puff. "You ever wonder who we were in our past lives?" Crybaby asked us. " No, not really" I tell her. "Oh for sure" Angelita says, " We've probably had a million past lives together girls" I say laughing. They laugh too. "You could of been my mom" Angelita tells me. "Yeah, or we all could of been-" I start off. "Conjoined triplets!" We all say. "And our parents sold us to a fucking freak show" Crybaby adds. "That would explain ALOT" I say. "That would" Angelita smokes. We walk until we get the grass statues. "It's crazy how many medical benefits Mary Jane has" Crybaby said. "Yeah. It's crazy" I say. "I know! And no one gives her any credit" Angelita says rolling her eyes. "We don't deserve her" Crybaby starts to fake cry. Me and Angelita laugh at her fake crying. "Nice fake crying" I say to her. "Thanks" She replies. "Wow" Angelita stops. " Speaking of magical plants" Crybaby says. We all go on to the grass to take a closer look at the bunny. Angelita goes around it.

Hi...um...BOOK UPDATE! Yasss. Since I'm on spring break, I'm going to try to update this book more often! But here is teachers pet!🖤🧊. Hope you enjoyed this one. This is one of my shorter chapters like Show And Tell. But hey, ITS A CHAPTER.-Trippy Alien😳🙃