🅽🆄🆁🆂🅴'🆂 🅾🅵🅵🅸🅲🅴

We get there to see three other students, one of them being Angelita. The nurses stop and walked off somewhere. Angelita looked at us and then turned us into humans. "Thanks girlfriend" I say while I dusted myself off. "No problem" Angelita said. The nurses came back and stared us down. They put us into bed that had straps on it. They pull us into this big giant room. It very pretty though. They split us up: Angelita being on the left, me being in the middle and Crybaby being on the right. "LET ME GO!" I yell. The nurses pushed us all to the middle where the big red star is on the ground. We all look at each other and start to look around. Suddenly, one of the nurses cut a piece of Crybaby's hair. My eyes widened at the sight. We all try to run away but two men with bunny heads blocks us. The nurses straps us down back onto the uncomfortable bed. They give me a pill that makes me wheezy and smile and giggle, they do the same for Crybaby and Angelita as well.  " What are we doing? Immmmm Soooo happpy" I thought. Then I felt sad and uncomfortable. Again they put us next to each other and lift the beds up. We're next to a machine that they start to get ready. A huge pink door comes out the floor. And a woman knocks down all the nurses and the two bunny men, she unbuckled us. Before she left, We ran up to her. "Wait! Why are you leaving us here?" We all say. "We need to come with you" Crybaby states. "Continue on and live your truth. Do not hold your fear in your heart" She says in a robot tone voice. "Please, we don't wanna die here" I say. " You've had many bodies before this and you will continue to have more" She says " Your immortal" She finishes. " But we're exhausted" Angelita says, "We don't want to feel this anymore" Crybaby said while looking sadly. "We must feel the physical pain of this world" She starts, " Because the only way that we can truly learn is through experience" Lilith says "Please..." I say while my voice cracks. She walks away into the white light, the door is gone just like that. We walk down the hall way, "Oh no, I'm going to be late for class" Angelita says looking at her watch. "Who cares at this point?"Crybaby asked us, " True" I say. "I'm so exhausted" Angelita said. " The same" Me and Crybaby say. " Do you hear that?" I asked them. " I do" Angelita said, "I thinks it's coming from over there" Crybaby points to a door. We heard music coming from inside, "Should we check it out?" Crybaby asked? "Yea" I say. " On the count of three"Angelita starts, " One...two...three!" We all day while opening the door. We saw a room full of dancing ghosts. It looked beautiful, but also creepy at the same time. Out of nowhere, Crybaby sneezed. Everything stops and the ghosts looks at us. " Hello...?" I say awkwardly "You all look ravishing" Angelita tells them. " Bewitching even" Crybaby adds, soon enough...the ghosts made our way towards us. We all shut the door as quickly as we could. " We should get to class" I say while breathing hard. "See you later bye" Crybaby waves, "Bye"Angelita waves back.

FINALLY MADE THIS AFTER 400 YEARS!!! THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE NEW POV FOR YOU GUYS! ANYWAY...HOPED YOU ENJOYED THIS TEA LOVERS-Mf Tea🤦‍♀️🥳