𝙇𝙪𝙣𝙘𝙝𝙗𝙤𝙭 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨

Your POV:
We get to the cafeteria. While we get our lunch, Kelly pulls me aside wearing a blonde wig. *Play song now*  " Hey girl, will you sit with me?" She tells me. " Table in the back cafeteria seat" She nods, " We can be friends if you wanna be, but only till the clock hits three" Kelly adds. I look back to where Crybaby, Angelita, And Celeste look at me like I'm crazy. We walk over there, we pass a girl sitting alone. Kelly gets her cheek kissed by a cute boy. " Talk about ways to get a little more cash- after that I'll ignore your ass" She tells me while getting closer to the table with girls. She pushes me down into a seat, she and one other girl tugs at my hair while a girl across from me has a camera.  " I don't want know lunchbox friends, no" I tell them as I sit up in my seat. " I want someone who understands" I add. They all look at me, " Come to my house lets die together... Friendship that would last together" I repeat. Crybaby, Celeste, and Angelita walk past us, glaring at me... I look at them with sorrow in my eyes.  Another girl at the end of the table just looks down while sipping her apple juice. Kelly and her friends all exchanged looks, smiling. " No lunchbox friends" I said while looking at them. " Come to my, come to my..." They all say. " They want a fat ass in them brand new jeans" I thought to myself. Kelly and her friends just talks while I sit there bored as hell.  I had enough of it, I stand up go on where two tables are and start to strut. Angelita, Celeste and Crybaby watch me. I go near a boy.  Then I go near a couple, they leave. I stand up on the table, place my feet on the pink trays and pretend I'm skating. I jump off and twirl my way back the table and lay down, Ben looks at me sending me a soft smile.  I see the girl I walked past by, I went up to her and did and a little game, we did the same movement as one another. Her eyes turned black. " Powers" I thought. We both stood up and went on the table, shook hands and went to walk off the table while our arms crossed together. We jumped off and made our way to Crybaby, Angelita, and Celeste. " Hey guys" I say to them. " Glad your back!" Celeste tells me. "  Thank god! I thought you were busy turning into one of those barbies back there" Crybaby adds. I send them a smile, " This is Magonlia, say hi" I introduced them.

Magnolia's POV:
" Nice to meet you ladies" I tell them, eyes turned black.  " Welcome!" Angelita says while giving me a hug. " Hi" Crybaby said. " Holyshit..." Y/ N says while looking at the girl at the end of the table. We all turn and look at her. Her eyes is black and she's peeling and orange with her mind. She sees us and looks the other way.  " Is she-" Angelita starts. " One of us?" Celeste adds for her. " But how do even go up to her? She's sitting with Kelly" Crybaby states. 

Angelitas POV:
We all think for a second, Magnolia has this smirk on her face.  " Food fight anyone?" She speaks up.  " hmmm" Y/N says.  " I like this girl" She adds on.  I pass Crybaby a tray.  " What? So I just throw it?" She ask.  " Pretty sure thats how good fight go down" I tell her.  " Yeah, Take it take it" Y/N whispers in Crybaby's ear. Crybaby picks up an sandwich,  " Ok, fine" Crybaby says.  She takes a breath in,  " Ok three... two... one... " Crybaby starts to trail off.  " I don't know" Crybaby looks at us.  " Just do it already!" Magnolia says.   Crybaby throws the sandwich and it lands on a girl reading.  " Owww!" She yells.  Blue boy stands up and yells " FOOD FIGHT!!".  Everyone starts throwing food.  " You got to be fucking kidding me" Kelly yells.  Y/N laughs while we go under a table to cover ourselves.   " You're all heathens!" Kelly yells at them trying to cover herself.  " I'm gonna get on this" She adds.  " Uh uh, not with this hair. I just had wash day" Celeste says shaking her head.  " Okay so should we go up to her?" Y/N asks us.  " Get out of my way!!"  Kelly yells at the students.  " She's leaving with Kelly" I said pointing.  " Let's go after them- " Celeste said.  " Yea lets just start a parade" Magnolia adds on to this wacky conversation.  " No." Crybaby tells us.  "Crybaby...I think you need to do this alone" Y/N tells her .

Crybaby's POV: 
" Okay, wish me luck." Crybaby says while leaving under the table. " Alright good luck bitch!" Magnolia yells. " So barbaric" Y/N tells them.  "If you don't put that floor spaghetti down" Celeste tells her through gritted teeth. She puts the spaghetti down. I quietly walk in the bathroom. I go in one the stalls next to Kelly and the other girl.

SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN LIKE 40000 YEARS! PLS FORGIVE ME! PUT HERE YALL TEA LOVERS GO