ᴄʟᴀss ғɪɢʜᴛ

I WILL TELL YOU WHEN TO PLAY THE SONG-AUTHOR

I took a seat in my chair in Ms.Daphne's class. " Hey Henry" I said while sitting down in my seat. "Hey Y/N/N. Don't you think it's bullshit that they want to control us?!" Henry asked. "Yea it's a little weird" I said while doing my coloring sheet. Then a couple minutes later, Angelita and Crybaby comes in. " Ah, class... would you like to inform Angelita and Crybaby of what rule that they did not follow today?" Ms. Daphne says in her raspy voice. " When the bell rings, you must be in your assign seats" The class but me says in boring tone. "What are you deaf? Sit your asses down" Ms.Daphne said while pointing, "Sorry Ms.Daphne"Angelita and Crybaby both said while the make there way to their seats. * ALL MUST  STAND FOR THE PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE* We stand. "Henry! On your feet..."The teacher said. "Henry just stand please" I mouthed. "I'm being generous with you boy, last chance to stand and show some respect"Ms.Daphne said while staring at him. He shakes his head no, the class sits down. "You hear that? Liberty and justice for all? That's bullshit" He said glaring at the teacher.  Ms.Daphne is pissed right now, "Great" You thought. The teacher presses a button on her desk. Bursting through the door behind me, two men came in and took him. "Henry...!" I thought. "GET OFF ME! I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!" Henry said while kicking, just like that...he was gone and never seen again.   From what I could see, Brandon asked Crybaby for an eraser.  * PLAY SONG NOW* She smiled and blushed a little bit. Kelly saw this and threw her a note with a drawing saying she will be dead at recess. "That bitch won't stop being a hoe"I  mumbled. *NAP TIME written on the board. The teacher went to go to the bathroom. The room slowly transition from desks to beds and star lights. Crybaby and Angelita eyes turned black then went under the covers. "Maybe I should join them?" I said lowly. My eyes turned black and I went under the covers. *PAUSE SONG* "Hey...guys" I said "HOW DID YOU GET DOWN HERE WITH US Y/N?!" Angelita said while looking at Crybaby. Out of nowhere I pulled it a telephone. "You have powers just like us" Crybaby said while smiling. Crybaby shows me and Angelita a note, "Who made this?" Angelita said while looking at it. "That girl Kelly, I think she's trying rip my head off or something. "Well what are you gonna do Crybaby?" I asked "I can't defend myself, I don't know how to fight, and I-I just-"Crybaby said before getting slapped by Angelita.  "Get it together girl" Angelita started. " We are capable of doing what ever we want remember?" I said, "No, I can't cheat" Crybaby said while putting the fire out of my hands. Crybaby starts to call her mom on the telephone. *START SONG*."Mommy why do I feel sad? Should I give him away or feel this bad?" Crybaby said. We all look up to find Kelly putting a snake in Crybaby's bed. When nap time was over, All the students ran outside. Me, Angelita and Crybaby sat down and started to talk. Brandon Came over and sat down with us.  "  Did you see what she was wearing? And like I told her was trying to be helpful and give her advice and said that's ugly" Kelly bragged "Hey...Kelly" One girl said " Stop! Don't interrupt me blah blah" She said . That girl told the other ones, and Kelly caught the idea. She turned around and saw Crybaby with her "man". She pushed past people and made our way toward us. While all the boys and girls ran towards us to see what was going on. "Watch out!" Me and Angelita said. Kelly turned around and started to punch her. "STOP IT" I yelled while trying to get her minions off me. Then Kelly took out a knife and cut her arm. Crybaby screamed bloody hell. "SHIT" I yelled Suddenly Crybaby eyes turned black, they were on the air. Me and Angelita smiled while the whole class looks shocked, "Put me down you freak!"Kelly demands. Crybaby just looks at her, then her to braids shoots at Kelly's neck and starts to choke her. Ms.Daphne came outside and Crybaby and Kelly were put down. She blowed her whistle and everyone got out, she took Kelly and Crybaby by the ear inside.