ѕтrawвerry ѕнorтcaĸe

Y/n's POV:
I was in the locker room just staring at nothing. *PLAY SONG NOW* Two girls walked to all sassy like. The, two other girls came behind me and walked past me looking at me in disgust. I frown at this. " Feeling unsure of my naked body. Stand back watch it take shape" I say while Angelita, Celeste and Crybaby comes out of their locker rooms. " Wondering why I don't look like Barbie" I say. Four girls that were in pink came out and shook their hair out of the way. Now, I was on a cake, but I was at the top being the frosting. " They say boys like girls with a tiny waist" I sing. I look back at my besties, they look at me and frown. The girls whip their hair upwards, I walk in the middle of them, raising both of my arms up. Angelita, Celeste and Crybaby walk right behind me as well. They leave and go different directions. Once they left, the "Barbies" circled me and went around me shaking their asses around. They stop to look at me, I wasn't one of them, the all point fingers at me. I turned around, they all pull off my cover up. I walk in front of them, which they follow me. " It's my fault, it's my fault, cause I put icing on the top. Now the boys want a taste of the strawberry shortcake. We break out in a little dance. I was in the front dancing when Angelita and Celeste came out and danced with me. " Gotta make sure my legs are shiny, hot wax melting burn my skin" I say while washing my legs up in the pool. There was swimmers in the middle of the large pool. Angelita and Celeste were on the ledge. Four creepy boys went up to me, I looked down from my place, they circled the huge cake. I sat in the pool for a minute, stood up. Crybaby got in the pool next to me. Swimmers make a heart in the pool. They make this circle to. Boys jump around me. The swimmers make a star before splitting up, they dance and do flips in the water. Boys on the balcony up top look down at them surprised by their moves in the water. " Instead of me making feel bad for the body I got" I stated A huge sharp knife cuts in the left of the cake. " Just teach him to keep it in his pants and tell him to stop" I said while looking at the boys who were now eating the huge cake. I walk around in the pool, a few inches away of Celeste. Boys scoop icing off the cake and lick it off their fingers. Angelita and Celeste stand up in the pool, but just by the stairs. I look up, then down, they are still munching on this cake. The swimmers are upside down and kicking their legs in a good way, they all move together. They float up to the top. Half of the cake was out, the boys were tired and full of eating cake, laying on the floor and the cake. The swimmers get done with their dancing in the water. I woke up in this place with tons of flowers. "What's wrong my dear?" Lilith says from the sky, I sigh " I just don't want to do this anymore" . " I don't want to feel this pain and I don't want to be on earth" I add, voice cracking at the end. " Please just take me with you" I cry out. " I just want to be up there" I add. " The greatest power you will hold is that of acceptance" She states, " Any storm you face will transform itself into a crystalline rainbow" The sky says. I sighed again, but silently. " In divine timing" She continues. I stand on the staircase, staring at something.

Celeste's POV:

We see Crybaby. "Hey" I say. " Hmm?" Crybaby said looking out of her daze. " You there?" I ask her, " Yeah" Crybaby response. All four of us walk up the stairs, Angelita holds her stomach and sighs painfully. " You ok?" Crybaby ask, " Yeah, are you?" I join in. " Ahh, I feel so sick" She told us. " Like this is the worst stomach pain I've ever experience" She add on turning to us then walking up the steps. She stops and falls on her knees with all the books hitting the floor. We all see a red stain on the back of her dress. " Ohhhhh" Me, y/n and Crybaby say together as we look at each other. We went to the bathroom, " Ugh, why right now?!" Angelita states while going to the tampon thingy. " Well, I mean it had to happen sometime" I tell her. "It says that there's one tampon left" Crybaby looks at Angelita. " Do either of you guys need to change?" She asked. We looked and nodded a no. Crybaby uses her powers to open the bin. " It's fucking empty" I say while looking at it, " Whatever, who knows what kind of crazy shit's in them anyways" Crybaby adds. " I mean yes, toxic shock is real but still, tampons should be free" Celeste tells us while looking at Angelita. " This is some bullshit" I said. " What do I do now?" Angelita asked frowning, we all look at the bathroom stall. " Toilet paper" Me, Crybaby and Y/n say as a trio. " You good in there?" I yelled so Angelita could hear me in the stall. " Yeah" She tells me back. " You sure?" Crybaby chimes in, "Yeah, I'm almost done" She chirps back. " Need me to get you another roll of toilet paper? " y/n asked her. " That would be great, yeah" Angelita tells her. Me and Crybaby burst out laughing. " I think I'm going to be late for class" Crybaby said. " Empathize with me here a little" Angelita yells. " I'm sorry" Crybaby says while leaning her head on the wall. She comes out with a jacket wrapped around her waist. " Cute sweater, Where'd you get it from?" I ask. " Just whipped a little something up" Angelita replies smiling. I giggled. " What? I wasn't going to walk around looking like I sat in raspberries all day" She states. A nurse came in, she bumped into Crybaby. " Get back to class! You little shit" She hissed.

Angelita's POV:

We walk down the quiet hall way. " You guys. I don't know how long I can go using this toilet paper method" I speak up. " It's so annoying, it keeps moving around down there" I adds. " I know how you feel girlfriend" Y/N joins in. "Well ... good thing you won't have to deal with it much longer" Crybaby pulls out a tampon. " Thank the goddess" I sigh of relief. " Shit" The nurse says while trying to get her tampon out of her pocket. " Are you serious?!" She said. She try's to go for the tissue but there's none there. " FUCK" She yells. We made our way to the cafeteria.

FINALLY MADE THIS TEA LOVERS! HOPED YOU ENJOYED. SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG BUT YEA!!!-Mf Tea