ᕲᖇᗩᘻᗩ ᑢᒪᑘᗷ

Y/n 's POV:
I walked in the theater, late again. " Tragedy and comedy... two sides of the same dramatic coin." Mr. Cornwell said while talking to the students, " And we are going to be exploring both I'm this play" He says. " Even the late comers" He adds. Everyone turns there heads and eyeballs on me. I look at them. "Alright everyone. Please turn to your scripts" Mr. CornWell said. " Look to page two and find the roles to which you've been assigned" He says while walking around the stage. I rose my hand up, " Right, about that. Um, is it possible to get assigned a different role?" I ask looking at my role in the book. " Maybe one that's not so domestic?" I ask " Like a film director or the president of the United States. " I add. Now everyone is looking at me like I'm a weirdo." A harlot perhaps?" Mr. CornWell said. All the students laugh. "President? What a joke. Your to kind and too sensitive to handle a man's job." One boy in-front of me states. " Having a larger capacity to feel and and express emotion are one of many superior qualities that makes us superior to your kind" I shot back at him. * PLAY SONG NOW* He gasped and looked surprised, so did the rest of the kids. Even the teacher looked surprised of my out burst on the boy." Everyone so soft, everyone so sensitive. Do I offend you? You're hanging on my sentences" I said while standing up. I walk out of my seat. " You can keep your costume and you can keep your mask. I'ma take a bow so you can kiss my ass" I say while bending over so they can see it. The teacher rings his bell. I start to walk back and then two men stoped me. I kicked and screamed. I get my make up done while millions of things touch my face. " They try to feed you lines that you have to memorize" I say not smiling. From my side eye, I see my hair being curled by rulers. My hair was in a top up do style with bows in it. When I walked out on stage, I easily spotted Crybaby and Angelita. I also saw bunch of other students just smiling and staring. We start the play, I'm holding a guys hand as long with the other two girls wearing a fancy dress. We do our dance, he gets down on one knee and pulls out and invisible ring, he slips it on. Then all of us goes into this fancy ball dance. The boys have gone to backstage and waited until they could come out again . Us three girls are ironing fake clothes, I'm in the front. The three boys come back, looking at what we done since we were at "home". They point to there wrist saying it's time to stop. I go up and get my iron and place it on my fake lovers face. He screamed bloody hell, with his face melting and stretching across his face and the iron. The other ones just run off to the backstage. " You're being brainwashed! " I yell. " What is this?! What is she doing?" Mr.CornWell said, " Go on! Get her!" He yelled. " Can't you see what's happening? Open your fucking eyes!" I yell at the students before being grabbed by two men. " GET OFF OF ME! GET OFF!" I screamed. "WAKE UP!!" I yelled loudly. This huge wave appears. Every single student gets up and looks around confused. Angelita and Crybaby smiles. They all get up and go the door. I run off the stage to join them.

Angelita POV:
This huge wave hits us. "She did it!" I tell Crybaby . " Yea! Let's go!" Crybaby says while getting up with the rest of the students to go to the principal office. I follow her. Y/n comes down and joins us. We all get there , me and Crybaby push open the door while pointing at the principal. " ATTACK!" Y/N yells. Everyone runs over the nurses and the bunny men. They try to block them but they get run over.

Y/N POV:
" ATTACK!" I yelled. The principal hides behind is short desk. I laugh at the sight of watching nurses, bunny men and his girlfriend protect him. The students knocked them down and ran liver to the principal. They start going all around his desk, they tug at his arms and legs before ripping them right apart. Me, Angelita and Crybaby smile and giggle and made our way to desk surrounded by students. " Holy shit" I breathe out. Now we're outside just putting dirt on the principal's body parts, " Wanna go play tennis?" Crybaby ask. " Sure" I say while dropping my shovel. " Let's go guys" Angelita says. " Finish first draft of ethics essay" A girl with a blue dress and white sleeves says writing down things in her notebook. " A treatise on co Ed education" She continues, " Boys are the problem" She finishes. " Celeste, wait you... for us!" I yell to her. " Oh! Hey um, did you guys find a place to dump the principal" Celeste asked us before looking at her note book. " Yea, we did" I smile. Now we're on the small tennis court, not even playing tennis.

Celeste POV:
I'm playing with small spinners before Angelita blurts our something while looking up from her magazine, " Did you guys know that there are two holes down there?" She ask all of us. " You didn't know you had a butt hole?" I ask her while watching the tennis ball float around and bumping into our nets we have. " No, I mean you vagina" Angelita states. Crybaby is blowing bubbles, which the ball gets stuck in and starts to float away slowly. " There are two separate holes." Angelita continues, " Are you sure?" Y/N ask " I think I need to see a doctor" Crybaby adds. " Hey guys" I said. " Yeah there your urethra and your vagina" Angelita says while pointing in her book. I start to get irritated, " You guys" I asked one more time. " Ohhh, ok I got it, So one hole you pee out of and the other one that you can-" I start before I cut her off. " Why does no one listen to to me?" I ask. " You guys! The ball is floating away" I finally get to say. " Oh shit" Crybaby says while getting up.  "The ball" I say while giggling and chasing after it.

Ben's POV:
I was just reading my book until I saw something in the air. It was a pink tennis ball in a bubble. I heard voices. " I think we're going the wrong way" Crybaby states. " I swear I just saw it" Angelita says. Then, the bubble pop, just like that...bye bye bubble. It landed right infront of me as well. I looked around and picked it up off the ground.

Y/n's POV: 
I was standing in the middle off the locker room. Covered with my light baby blue cover up on...

I AM SO SORRY THAT I HAVENT BEEN POSTING IN A DUMB WHILE! BUT HERE WE GO DRAMA CLUB FINSIED AT 11:14 PM ON A SCHOOL NIGHT, YAY

I HOPED YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS, ITS LONGER THAN THE OTHER CHAPTERS AND HAS DIFFERENT POV IN IT!🥵 GOODNIGHT TEA LOVERS-Mf Tea