Ⓡⓔⓒⓔⓢⓢ

I'll tell you when to play the song! This might be one of my longer chapters🧊-Author

Kelly's POV:
Everyones in ball gowns and suites. Their dancing, being them selves. It was the 150th school dance. Pretty ironic.  Im standing here all alone. I'm  looking for Brandon. I spot him with another girl. "Brandon why are you touching her? Why are you touching her?" I  said making my way towards him. I push past people. He was dancing with Lucy. He just ignores me and admired Lucy. " Lucy how could you do this too me? He's mine."  I state. She ignores me  too. I  go up to my  other "friends". " You're just gonna stand there and watch this happen?" I  tells them. They say nothing. " I made you! You guys are nothing without me" I scold them.  They just roll their eyes. "Ughhh" I spat.

Fluer's POV:
"Ladies,this place looks sort of beautiful, don't you think?" Magnolia asks the four of us. " Sure is" Celeste starts.  It was just me, Celeste, Magnolia, Angelita, and Crybaby. " It'll make some beautiful ashes" Angelita says.  " I'm really nervous, should we be doing this?" I ask them. "It'll be fine. Tonight's the night" Angelita tells me, looking at all of us. "Just stick to the plan" Crybaby adds.  "I made it. It's meticulous, you'll be okay" Celeste reassures me. I nod in agreement.

Nobody's POV:
Y/n  walks in the ball room. She looks at all the decorations. She didn't notice, but Ben was staring at her beauty while getting some punch.  He taps out of it, spilling some juice. Y/n starts to find her group. " Ladies, You know what we gotta do" Magnolia said. "Yep" Angelita says. "Wait, why is she here?" Fluer asked. Y/n is walking by were the food and cake is. Celeste sighs. They walk up to her, Angelita gets stop by blue boy. "Angelita, do you wanna dance with me now?" He asks her. "Don't you wanna fuck of right now, ugh" She angrily replies. She catches up with the group.

Y/n POV:
" There is no way in the hell you had enough time to get rid of Leo" Celeste scolds me.  "Yea, shouldn't you be up there?" Crybaby asked me. "Where?" Magnolia asked. "The loud speaker" Angelita answers her. "Yea, why aren't you up there?" Celeste states. I sigh. " Okay, do I got asked to the dance by Leo" I start. " What!" They all say, "I know" I tell them.  "Girl seriously?" Fluer said.  "You let that monster manipulate you?!" Celeste quietly yells at me. I look down. " Well-" I get cut off by Angelita. "Even I didn't abandon ship this time" She scolds. "And trust me, I wanted to" Fluer joins her. " I thought we were actually going to get out this place for good" Magnolia said. "Exactly" Crybaby joined. " Look, I'm sorry." I say to them. They just look at me. "I am!" I say. I look over and Angelita has her head down. Fluer just looks at me with sorrow eyes. "Seriously?" I tell them. I look up, " Look, I don't know. I guess was being" I say. "Selfish?" Crybaby finishes for me. "For get it" I slam my cup down on the table. "Wait!" Crybaby says to me. " Nope. It's fine, let her go. It's fine" Magnolia said. I walk out of the room. Ben saw me and turned around to the girls. I go inside the bathroom.  I turn on the water to wash my hands. I sigh deeply. "You fucked up the whole plan" Looking at myself in the mirror.  " And all for some asshole who doesn't even like you. Real smart" I say. Shaking my head, I look up to get scared by a ghost. "Eh, don't beat yourself up" Lilith said. I look at her. I just sigh even more.

Nobody's POV:
Back in the ball room, everyone was talking and dancing. On the speakers, someone taps on the microphone, giving a audio feedback. "Ow" Crybaby said covering her ears.  "Ugh" Fluer said.  "Good evening and welcome to k-12 150th school dance" Leo says on the speaker.

Magnolia POV:
"This isn't apart of the plan" Celeste states. The applause of other students fill the room. "Whoo!" Blue boys yells. Someone does the same. "Now, before I let you get back to dancing all night, quite literally, I would just like to say..." Leo starts. The group look at each other in confusion. "Just one thing. Y/n, I know what you been up to. I've been watching you for a long time now, and did you all think that you could just kill my father? Get away with it, have your nice little dance, and leave?" Leo states. "Yes" I say. Leo laughs, "I don't think so seniors" Leo says a little more intense. "Not tonight". Blue boy runs to the door, * Play song know** " THE DOORS ARE LOCKED!" He yells. Everyone starts to panic. "So dance. Dance!" Leo yells. Everyone gets partnered up. Leo laughs at them. They panic and start dancing.