DEMONS

Chapter 1: DEMONS
Tanjiro went to town, trying to sell all of the charcoal. Spending a lot of time at the town because he was helping people while trying to sell more of his charcoal.  Finishing later than usual, he quickly walked back home, soon to be stopped by a grandpa.

"Tanjiro, it's late right now, come inside before the demons come" he said. Tanjiro was hesitating if he wanted to stay or not. Finally deciding to stay. It wouldn't hurt to stay right? Having dinner than sleeping wanting to go home when the sun rises.

Suddenly waking up in the middle of the night. Having a bad feeling about going home when the sun rises. Getting ready to depart even if it's the middle of the night. He can smell something faint but quickly coming closer the smell was horrible.

"Grandpa, I'm going now. I smell something bad and I don't like it!" Tanjiro told the man

"Tanjiro, if you believe something bad will happen. Please be careful and watch your step!" The grandpa yelled as Tanjiro ran up the hill towards home.

Breathing heavily as he saw his house. Walking towards the door. Opening it. Everyone was asleep. A sigh of relief came from his mouth. He did know he was holding.  Breathing in made him cover his nose. The horrible smell of was stronger and was becoming strong with each second passing. Running up to his family standing in front of them protectively.

Tanjiro's breathing stopped as he saw it. A demon?! Why was it here? There was two. One of them ran toward Tanjiro as Tanjiro barely dodged when a scratch bleeding from the demon's sharp nails. Tanjiro looked around trying to find the closest weapon. An axe. Tanjiro looked over.

"NOOO!" Tanjiro yelled at the top of his lungs as the other one ran to his mother. It's mouth was drooling as it saw Tanjiro's mother. Once it was near his mother it suddenly stopped feeling scared when an axe got thrown at it.  The demon's eyes widen. Looking over.

————-
Remember to:
Follow
Vote
Comment
Thanks 🙏
~Cinnamonpup